3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimaX 17.06.20 02:34 pm

F. A. Q. (Devil May Cry 4)

We'll be starting F. A. Q for Devil May Cry 4!
Questions and answers are compiled, focusing on beginners and people unfamiliar with the game. So do not ignore even the most stupid, at first glance, the questions! Additionally, the topic will be useful for everyone!

Attention!
1. This version of F. A. Q. is not the final! Not much time will pass before you will cover all the issues and solved many problems. Once the theme is complete in full, I will take F. A. Q. DOX, and the theme will draw decently))
2. In the subject it is forbidden to flood, offtopic, flaming! Write only on the topic, preferably with the question itself. Not all topic will be deleted.
3. Make sure that the question and answer were not previously covered.
4. The theme will be updated periodically. On all questions write me a PM. Visit the forum every day, with rare exceptions. So if I'm not immediately answer (say afternoon), the evening will definitely accomplish your goal!

Original title: Devil May Cry 4
Genre: Action/Slasher
Developer: Capcom
Publisher: Capcom
Publisher in Russia: 1C
Release date: July 8, 2008
Game engine: MT Framework (Lost Planet, Dead Rising)
Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PC

System requirements:
Minimum system requirements
Operating system: Windows XP/ Windows Vista
Processor: Pentium 4
RAM: 512Mb (XP) / 1GB (Vista)
Video card: 256Mb, DirectX9.0c / Shader Model 3.0 (Nvidia Geforce 6600)
Sound: support for DirectSound, DirectX9.0c
HDD: 8 GB
Controllers: keyboard, mouse
Optical drive: DVD9 support

Recommended system requirements
Operating system: Windows Vista
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 1GB (XP) / 2GB (Vista)
Video card: 512Mb, DirectX9.0c / Shader Model 3.0 (Nvidia Geforce 8600 - 8800)
Sound: support for DirectSound, DirectX9.0c
HDD: 8 GB
Controllers: gamepad for Xbox360
Optical drive: DVD9 support

Features:
- The two main characters, each with their own unique set of special attacks and super methods.
- The combat system that combines many different elements – melee, the virtuoso acrobatics, hurricane shooting, crushing combos and magic.
- Gorgeous graphics new generation.
- Intriguing plot full of surprises and unexpected twists. Already familiar to fans of Devil May Cry characters – Dante, trish, Lady – will meet with newcomers serial, Nero, Kyrie and Gloria. But who of them will survive to the finals?
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimaX 17.06.20

General questions

What is the difference between the PC version from the console version?
O. There Is Turbo Mode. Added Legendary Dark Knight Mode. Flexible graphics settings. Built-in benchmark.

V. How many basic and secret missions in the game?
O the game has 20 main missions and 12 secret.

Q. What is Turbo in the game settings?
O. When enabled, speeds up the process of the game. Battles become more entertaining.

Q. Can I play for Dante?
O For Dante you start playing with 12 and 18 mission, inclusive.

V. the game is the additional costumes and other bonuses for the characters?
O. no Suits, except infinite Devil Trigger! Only available description of characters and enemies and cutscenes, and a gallery. In addition, after beating the game on level Devil Hanter opens Blood Palace.

Q. What are the Blood Palace?
A. This is a game mode in which will have to fight in a special arena. A total of 100 levels. (101)

V. How many levels of difficulty in the game?
O the game has 7 difficulty levels, the next order:
Human, Devil Hunter, Son of Sparda, Dante Must Die, Legendary Dark Knight Heaven or Hell and Hell and Hell
Legendary Dark Knight is opened for any passing game. Son of Sparda, only when passing on Devil Hunter. Other levels are unlocked as you complete previous ones.

Q: How many fighting styles are there in the game?
O Nero does not use styles. Dante is 4, plus 1 extra:
1) Trickster – allows you to move quickly on the battlefield, is an acrobatic style.
2) Swordmaster – allows additional combo attacks with melee weapons (Rebellion, Gilgamesh, and Lucifer).
3) Gunslinger – unlocks special abilities with firearms (Ebony & Ivory, Coyote-A and Pandora)
4) Royalguard – protective style. Allows you to create a protective block from enemies and draw their attacks.
5) the Darkslayer – good for most enemies. Uses Yamato to fatal blows. Open only in the presence of the sword Yamato to Dante.

D
DimaX 17.06.20

Questions on the passage

Q. What is the scale of style and why it is needed?
O Scale style appears during the fighting, gradually filled forming a new rank. The scale has seven ranks are: Deadly, Carnage, Brutal, Atomic, Smokin’, Smokin’ Sick Smockin’ Sick Style. Filling depends on the combination of various techniques. Also of great importance is the execution speed combo. If you wait, the scale is reset. Impact on the final result at the end of the mission.

Q: When should I give Devil Trigger?
O the DT of Nero is available after mission 6 (the first battle with Agnus). DT Dante, as soon as I give him to play, starting with 12 missions.

V. When the mode of the infinite Devil Trigger?
A. After beating the game on difficulty level, Dante Must Die. Subject to the passing of all the previous.

Q: How to pass the statue in the mission 08: Profession of Faith, in the Forgotten Forests?
Oh. Just you need to go in the direction opposite the statue cast a shadow.
For Nero: Forward-> Right-> Left. For Dante: Forward-> Back->Right->Right.

V. How to use the auto hands of Nero?
O. in order to find secret missions and hidden orbs, Nero uses the. As you get closer to the hidden object, the hand begins to glow. Sometimes you need to press attack button in this place. This ability is given after passing a boss Baal (Big toad)

V. along the way there are statues in the form of iron snakes. What is it?
O. In these statues required a complete scale style to a certain rank. After you fill it, the snake dissolved, and in its place will be a piece of blue Orb/red orbs. The color of the statues is different for different characters. Nero can only use blue statues and Dante red.

D
DimaX 17.06.20

Technical issues

V. How much space a game occupies on the disk?
O Full English version ~ 8 GB

Q. Where you store saves the game?
O. drive Name: \Documents and Settings\User\Local SettingsApplication Data\CAPCOM/DEVILMAYCRY4/

V. Game on the screen. What to do?
A. There are two solutions to this:
1) you Have a pirate with a curved NoCD. Replace with the working one.
2) In the \Documents and Settings\User\Local SettingsApplication Data\CAPCOM/DEVILMAYCRY4/config.ini in the section [GRAPHICS]
SLI=ON
change
SLI=OFF

Q. What version of shaders are supported by the game?
O the Game supports third-generation shaders. If your video card doesn't support it, then run the game you fate! All sorts of programs of type "3d Analyzer" will not help!

V. error: Fatal error
D3DERR_INVALIDCALL:mpD3D->CreateDevice(mD3DAdapter,mD3DeviceType,IMain
->mhWnd,D3DCREATE_HARDWARE_VERTEXPROCESSING|D3DCREATE_MULTITHREADED|(getCaps().puredevice? What to do?
O the Problem is solved next, go into control panel, advanced mode, tab edit permissions and we see there that for some strange reason the refresh rate is 59 Hertz 0_0, put back to 60 and everything works!

V. After beating the game, it freezes on the picture of Dante and Nero?
O the Problem lies in a crooked crack. Will help its removal and relocation of the game on the original version.

V. can't run the game. What to do?
A. first verify that your system meets the min System requirements of the game. Secondly please note that AMD processors do not support ССЕ2. Therefore, in most cases the game won't start and there's nothing you can do. Third, make sure that you have the latest version of DirectX and updated video drivers. Disable hardware audio acceleration. Try to run the game in compatibility mode and change the resolution (in properties of EXE file)

P
Puzaa 17.06.20

V. After beating the game, it freezes on the picture of Dante and Nero?
O the Problem lies in a crooked crack. Will help its removal and relocation of the game on the original version.
And you can just subtitles out. So I did and was independent niche

s
stolen_soul 17.06.20

technical issues.
V. When viewing cutscenes the audio lags behind the video and in the game everything is fine.
O Remove any acceleration of the computer, including those that were made with, and those that are in the settings of Your BIOS.

p
pbahuha 17.06.20

V. When viewing cutscenes the audio lags behind the video and in the game everything is fine.
O. Locate on your computer any video file (movie clip, etc.) click the right mouse button, select properties, and adjust the player to the Media Player Classic.If this post disappears sound, include firmware acceleration.

T
Tetris28 17.06.20

For THOSE WHO HAVE CRASHES WHEN you START the GAME WITH an INSCRIPTION: Now Loading
I have Windows 7. It is on this axis somehow there was such crap. On XP everything was OK.
Apparently, the problem of small circle of people, because I pokopatsya in the network, but the work was rewarded!)) There is hardly anyone suffers from this problem, because almost all of Russia. I write for those who will Google.
So (I speak as in Windows 7):
Start---Control Panel-Clock, language and region---Language and regional standards---THERE are 2 sections (Change location, Change date formats, times, and numbers) ALL change to Russian (Russia) and yet there is a need to change the INTERFACE LANGUAGE TO RUSSIAN.
Thank you it's companion: Assault_a
Here is his post: in order to make the game run, and not hung on the NAU loading we need to change the language, format and location settings in Windows to Russian. Helped me

N
NERON4EK 17.06.20

Video card: 256Mb, DirectX9.0c / Shader Model 3.0 (Nvidia Geforce 6600)
LIE! I have video card: 512 MB and the name is NVidia Geforce 8300 and then only on a low roll!

T
Tony_Redgrave 17.06.20

NERON4EK
and you hoped for? there all is correctly written, and your card is not stronger than the 6600...

D
Devil208 17.06.20

I have a question: after running texmod on Vista, the game won't run, only helps to reinstall Windows! How to fix it?

C
Chuvak-103 17.06.20

I have a question: How to change the players at different levels?

F
FinaS 17.06.20

To change character at will is possible only in the Bloody Palace (arrow left/right or spacebar), and the plot will change automatically at 12 and 19 missions...

A
ATABEK2009 17.06.20

how to make in game resolution 1680 on 1050.tell me if anyone knows and then in the window to play dumb.ATP advance

G
Gaginski 17.06.20

How to create skins in game???????I looked at that saw skins trish,of Agnus,credo.....etc I wonder how they can do??/

F
FinaS 17.06.20

Gaginski, look at this topic-TexMod

s
sixmet 17.06.20

set дмц4 it starts up and pishit and it's all just loads and then what not... what to do???

s
sixmet 17.06.20

installed DMC4 and it runs pishit NOW LOADING and that's it just loads and then what not... what to do???

F
FinaS 17.06.20

Try to disable hardware audio acceleration in DirectX settings; to Update the driver; and if the operating system is Windows 7 then read the post in this thread for 06.01.10 01:38 from Tetris28

R
RaimbekDMC 17.06.20

what to do so that a problem like sixmet

R
RaimbekDMC 17.06.20

wow thanks Tetris28 all. so who do win7