3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danilkamaster 17.06.20 02:34 pm

After installing MP on license steam game began to freeze after a few seconds of work (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello !! Guys help me after installing MP on license steam game began to freeze after a few seconds of deleted MP issue no mods . Thank you ! version 1 26.
11 Comments
Sort by:
[
[EHOT] 17.06.20

danilkamaster
I have try to reinstall the game, of course if you wish. here, in principle, nothing will do it... but I did, more as a way to try to clear the download cache the incentive is to 1)settings 2)column upload in this box 3)clear the download cache... or something like that option name can not remember exactly but the meaning is :) try to initially try this method. it should work

s
seryy volchara 17.06.20

hi all please help advice the fps in the game on average, 9% of Intel 2x2.3 card of nvidea 320M 1 GB of RAM 6 GB play promods 2 11 on high settings money only on Prots or video card it is better to change

d
danilkamaster 17.06.20

TOOTHPICK

d
danilkamaster 17.06.20

TOOTHPICK
the cache did not help , I will try to reinstall.

w
wizir14 17.06.20

danilkamaster
You have employees hired there?Wait a couple of minutes. The multiplayer the time, but in your profile your .need a while to calculate and to synchronize and it depends on the power of the computer as it will crash.I have a powerful PC and then I had a minute to wait.

w
wizir14 17.06.20

the grey wolf
If GRF.the map will take less than 50 do not take, i.e. (650,750,950,1050)anything below this is just a movie to watch.As you have 320. 9фпс in the game.

s
seryy volchara 17.06.20

wizir14 thank you very much for the advice and percents pulls such a card

w
wizir14 17.06.20

the grey wolf
when the DEF file to generate a pick for the weak PC.may be easier.

s
seryy volchara 17.06.20

wizir14 and where there is a Def file for PC I know there are only to play with USMAP without it

d
danilkamaster 17.06.20

TOOTHPICK
wizir14
thank you all understood )) , we had just 3 minutes to wait )) .

[
[EHOT] 17.06.20

danilkamaster
Yes nezachto ))