3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
USSRSergey1234 17.06.20 02:34 pm

Cheaters in the leaderboards. (Watch_Dogs 2)

Just to go from beginner to bronze enough to play one game,and then as much as 5 points to as necessary for platinum.
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burglarnet 17.06.20

I'm a single player shard of a horn thrust, he came up while I was reloading and advocay turn. Clearly not a cheater.

U
USSRSergey1234 17.06.20

What cons?Clearly it can be seen that the passage in bronze have 10 points to take,and then the entire 6K....... .

G
Game Project 17.06.20

USSRSergey1234
If I remember correctly, the season in the end, it is logical that the points have a lot. In the first season on the PC ended up with 13k points on the master, it is now little.

U
USSRSergey1234 17.06.20

Game Project
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/watch_dogs_2/chto_nuzhno_znat_o_spiskah_liderov_v_watch_dogs_2-226550/
Read carefully this topic to go from beginner to bronze need to play 1 game,and I've played already 6 and I was only given 500 points,and I went,the conclusion that cheaters their way a lot,in season 2 I have all the master was,and had only 5 points,this implies that cheaters hacked the table.

U
USSRSergey1234 17.06.20

Topic can be closed.This is a bug, yubiki already decide that.

S
Skinny_Vamp 17.06.20

USSRSergey1234
whence infa?

U
USSRSergey1234 17.06.20

skinnyelf
Well, because no points in the hunt for the coop mission,and the hacking to go to silver you need to dial 18K too much.And this hat is not me alone.

G
GG4 17.06.20

USSRSergey1234
If someone plays harder and better than you, he does not have to be a cheater.

U
USSRSergey1234 17.06.20

GG4
I'll say it again,glasses in hunting and co-op are not counted.And man must understand here not of activity.If you just bought the game not Tupi pliz better delete your comment,I went through 1 season 2 and to move the master need to pick up 6 to I until 4,so this is a bug.And read the discussion on the incentive,and do not write nonsense here.

U
USSRSergey1234 17.06.20

GG4
The human hacking 18 K points in the world,he can not go to silver,and why?But because season 3 has begun as always with bugs.

K
Kilstoune 17.06.20

At first it was fine, passed from division to division, but when I reached platinum 5 here I was waiting for next, is it really stuff ?

t
taunsend 17.06.20

Yubisoft not fighting kitakami that was to be expected.

T
Thinkfir 17.06.20

Kilstoune
with the power of nerd anything is possible

K
Kilstoune 17.06.20

Thinkfir
Today they ischezli from the list and I became a master just a coincidence ? Don't think :D

S
Spiny 17.06.20

Well, how many do not remember in the memory network statistics in games etc, then all the tops were cheaters. Example even can result in GTA 5, racing for example 10 seconds passed the man. Have BF 4 I remember, too, there was something very terrible. The accuracy did filter and there accuracy was off the scale above 100% is necessary for a sniper for example to break through a few people.