3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4ikitidaya 17.06.20 02:35 pm

only one route in the game (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Please help to understand! The game offers only goods from the city, originally selected, the other routes just do not! As it should be? On version 1.14, there were many options, and the upgrade to 1.25 - that's the situation(( What could it be? How to fix?
34 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maestro 1992 17.06.20

In the first flight is always the case.

4ikitidaya 17.06.20

There were four flights, the situation has not changed...(

V
Vitaliy Strogiy-Baturin 17.06.20

just Preeti to another city

K
Karen i Elita 17.06.20

4ikitidaya
And what level you have,all groups of goods are open??If you have a level of legend.that should keep all the goods in all the countries,cities to be

A
Azaz Ololoev 17.06.20

4ikitidaya
Karen Grigoryan 29
Yes it is simple we need more cities to open, then they can also freight to take, and yet the shortest route it gives

4ikitidaya 17.06.20

I have so far only Beginner, do not open yet...
That is, that the routes were different, then you have to go to other cities? All clear now I think)) Thank you guys!

V
Viktor.T. 17.06.20

4ikitidaya
Turn on free camera and all your cities.Anyone choose to taste if you are bored with one route to knead.Good luck! p.s tip is not the best, it is better to comprehend their work.

4ikitidaya 17.06.20

viktort15
But where to turn can? Please tell me

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 17.06.20

viktort15
Twist Hey,free camera doesn't work on unopened city,he just needs to open at least one group,and can now choose the city where the salon that were chosen at the beginning of the game(of course if the cabin is not located in the same city from which he started).

V
Viktor.T. 17.06.20

4ikitidaya
Soran don't know how to contact you here look.

4ikitidaya 17.06.20

Guys, thank you very much for the help! Now everything is clear!)

K
Karen i Elita 17.06.20

4ikitidaya
Look like on screen
Spoiler

V
Viktor.T. 17.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Hello Sash! Yeah I don't quite get what he's got cars yet.still she did come handy! Yes, merry CHRISTMAS to YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

S

viktort15
Thanks Victor for pozdravu can't the same answer as always,and the tablet can't such(as old Santa Claus))

N
Nikolay2304 17.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
And free camera pirates will work ?

S

Николай2304
Yes it works as expected,the file how to do will not be able to work with the tablet,look in the Internet Il wait till tomorrow comes to throw.

V

WHAT does THIS CONFIG OFFER ... and then showed a video on the camera

A
Alexander 222 17.06.20

Vitaly Strict-Buchanan
Notepad opens

V

alexander 222
and what iznochalno not specified than to open it ....... and the video will show how to set the camera and it opened but said that he opened a notebook and some do not know how to do it ( I know ) .....

K
Karen i Elita 17.06.20

alexander 222
More options;music pad or word pad to open