3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brayton 17.06.20 02:36 pm

Thieves Guild (Divine Divinity)

Gerzevske in the Tavern, Rob suggested that I join the Thieves Guild and gave me the job... if we learn thieving skills? ATO rocked I only War (opening only locks I have a 2-on level).
2 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fagot 17.06.20

well, you try to kill it or if there's even one point skills that vcache him into stealing(I personally to steal the necklace had the theft of the first level)and no points then look for the items or rings where there is a bonus addition to theft.The second task will be to break down the door I think(I don't recall just long time has passed)you of the second level hacking enough and if the niche does not work then you can later tell where the entrance is!!!

p
pusikalex 17.06.20

Before the Cursed Abbey to beat Omerta 50-100 times(each time reviving spell Resurrection). He often has things with skills. Enter 2 with the Skill of a pickpocket (this is in order to treat patients with plague). a couple of burglaries, with identification - need all 5 levels. Total I can not shake the pickpocket and alchemy(Yes, it does not hurt to shake things),the identification of the pump 2 and select the save\load ring and amulet.
At the same time sickly shake and get dressed.It's worth it.Skills-you will get really small for the game.