3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diego163rus 18.06.20 05:22 pm

Optimization (The Dwarves)

At least let it be one topic on the forum games for decency!
How good optimization of the game?
9 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaum 18.06.20

GT 640 M (1G for the game requires a minimum of 2G) more than 15 fps, but it goes like 30 ,sometimes hang , no lag or bug was found

V
Vlad Skorohodov 18.06.20

Haim
Honestly say their system I know is bad.But the Witcher 3 was on high at 60 fps,and a Dwarf the direct problem.Playing on medium at 30 fps(((

X
Xaum 18.06.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
Started the game and was immediately sorry that's terribly slow, in the settings-graphics quality was put fantastic ,but the fastest normal matter + don't know maybe more in my performance helped program which I use (CPU-Control and Mz Ram Booster)

V
Vlad Skorohodov 18.06.20

Haim
I tried to play on fastest,but this game is still a section of pretty pictures,so that it is necessary to play on high settings.THAT\AK without effects, the game quickly bored.

A
AlexeyMC 18.06.20

The game looks like a native the beginning of 200x, but requires top-end systems... not bad, but nothing special. And now this trend, however, this trend is everywhere.

A thread Company of Heroes which is much older, it looks worse but requires a much more modest system.

M
MagistRxJedi 18.06.20

crash every 15-20 minutes. as well as 60 fps.

g
gliga142 18.06.20

I don't know what they did with Junichi, but vidyahu not warmed even last Lark on the ultra .. there is a hike or some sort of cancer is bypass the 60fps limit ..or mega physical engine bolted - which just rapes the GPU in batches ..

E
Eldar Habibullin 18.06.20

Who knows, if this game advanced settings? When setting the resolution from 1920x1080 to 1366x768, the screen darkens so that it is impossible to play, and the brightness increase nowhere...

S
SNAKE_obanze 18.06.20

I have the game is fantastic as the old GTX670 with two gigs (from gigobayt). FPS goes from 40 to 87, all smoothly and quickly with all the indicators. But at the level where we get to the dwarfs made their way through the wilderness, the map starts madly screws to turn and get heated up to 70 degrees (after exiting the game the temperature plummeted to 37 and again, everything was calm and quiet)! Despite the fact that Fraps was showing in the game at that point 79-87 FPS! Uploaded 6 cores out of 8. What is not clear! The graphics are really not that of the stars in the sky, and nothing at all, no where not enough!) Just a nice picture with the unit Ala the Board game!