3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikolayPerevoznikov 18.06.20 05:22 pm

Is it possible to pass a mass effect without a team? (Mass Effect)

Can you throw everyone out of the team?
Or how to kill them all?
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.06.20

Delphis
Let's have fun, and even boring at all.

D
Delphis 18.06.20

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer

K
Kovboy belomor 18.06.20

You are all the same,you all have one look at the crowd.Uh did you see the mob of gay men?We did not organize parades.

D
Delphis 18.06.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
not officially of course, but the Playground is not an official project. So parades can be, but if within PG

K
Kovboy belomor 18.06.20

Well, what makes you think that all this zatsikliny.I said I drum.Commander I loved Tully,of commandore of Garus.Cortes commander said that he loves all women.Although Kunar blue is certainly overkill.

D
Delphis 18.06.20

and isn't fixated? what themes begin? about the story? about the gameplay, for the quest chain?

K
Kovboy belomor 18.06.20

DelphisЕсли the game is good as a second or third mass effect,and discuss the plot or the ending.If shit like the Inquisition, what else is there to discuss?

D
Delphis 18.06.20

so what's the deal? unless quests are somebody discussing? about quests word. All about the game not a word, just said that the previous game about gays, that's the whole concept, one said, the whole PG was picked up

M
MunchkiN 616 18.06.20

in the first part you can not take the Rex and maybe the Garus. if you go without Rex will be a glitch that he seems to be alive and dead at the same time on some dialogs. playing on the complexity of madness - where I like it without treatment, is not alive to otbirat far enough, they will be unloaded and will tumble one. this is also a lot of bugs in particular in the final mission when fighting Saren with Shepard would be talking to myself automatically answering the questions and will choose not to save the Council. the other characters then is required. itself ме1 provides only what can be thrown out from the team of Rex and one of the people dies in the story.
in ME2 as well but there is a mandatory final Missy hypothetically everyone can be killed but still they will be enough or start glitches and the game does not. one loyal kid, he's over with Shepard to survive that was one export in part 3.
in part 3 you can kill Yes, Tali, Ashley or Kaidan and Samara. well, there would be a couple personagem if you ignore they die after a number of missions.
as ubti all this is a great pitch science finally.