3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
logon495 18.06.20 05:22 pm

The sense of mystery in Stone hearts (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

By the way riddle did not understand until the end Is I, the beast , the dead stone clouds - well, the eyes are the mirror of the soul, a stone - type setting... But which mirror the cloud?)
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MIHAN1988 18.06.20

logon495
Dude, go to the house when the fall run to the fountain, run for it and use it on the wall, the sign aard, that will be the solution of the riddle.)))

O
Old_Nick 18.06.20

logon495.. And a mirror at the clouds.
That from the clouds is poured out? ;)

c
caliskan 18.06.20

logon495
Not a mirror but a reflection.

D
Ded MastDay 18.06.20

logon495
There is I, the beast , the dead stone, the cloud
All this has reflection in the mirror which cannot be broken, that is, on the surface of the water.

P
Putnik_Dirar 18.06.20

At first I thought it was shadow, but then of course it becomes clear that the case of the reflection is not difficult to guess through Association with the"master MIRROR.
Meanwhile - sorry left the riches in the cave during the search of Gunter (had a couple of crowns to take, he even mocked the greedy soul of Geralt's, i.e. my)...(

s
shadow326 18.06.20

in General the dog in the estate of Algirdas clearly says a hint to solving this puzzle) beware of glass man look for salvation in the mirror) or something like that)

D
Ded MastDay 18.06.20

Putnik_Dirar
I ran, and the snake took the sword and managed to shovel out of this cave, there in one of the chests has a drawing of any sword. And then the gallop went straight to the cracked wall with the prepared Aarda)

V
Vyxyxol 18.06.20

shadow326
The approximate meaning is: If you ever decide to confront the Master Mirror, look for salvation in the mirror, which cannot be broken.
Anyone already have to guess.

P
Putnik_Dirar 18.06.20

ZorbaBudda
So I didn't know about the wall)) three Times dead because of the end of the time running the stairs, until he twisted around the fountain. The repeated passage itself can already be every bit of raking)

s
shadow326 18.06.20

Vychuchol
yeah) so the mystery for those who listened)

N
Nikita Konyaev 18.06.20

logon495
it is a reflection of

z
zhenya poznyak 18.06.20

Putnik_Dirar
I have time, because I realized that stupid need to run to the house

W
Widukind 18.06.20

so you need to do to make it a place to go? Fifty times ran all those stairs with mirrors and have not found any surface water, which, according to logic, should be

N
No more drugs... 18.06.20

Widukind
There is a wall it is necessary to aardam fire and the fountain reach. Something like that.

W
Widukind 18.06.20

No more drugs...
thank you

b
brain_the_killer 18.06.20

if to speak about the mystery of not passing this level then the simple answer is water