3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 18.06.20 05:22 pm

How do you play?? (Ashes of the Singularity)

Hello!

Ashes of the Singularity - Ashes of the Singularity.

Leave your opinion about the game in this thread!

My opinion - the game is very reminiscent of the good old I Perimeter, as it is still happening...
And cannot say about the graphics. Bet the max and she very much lag, although there graphics are not so straight Ah, I have a PC and prettier graphics, removal does laga on max...

In General, the game is not bad, if you understand it fully.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.06.20

Novellus
So poorly optimized, time lag on this comp, or the engine raw.

K
Kaylet 18.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
put it on medium settings less lag, tied for the lowest at all does not lag...

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.06.20

Novellus
Try using GeForce Experience to optimize. I had a problem with Deus Ex Human Revolution. Settings put to medium-high, the game lags, although on this comp to fly. Decided to go into the Experience, he offered everything to the max. to put, so I put lag stopped. Strange thing.

K
Kaylet 18.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
OK, I'll try...

L
LeopoldoMendoza 18.06.20

Immediately visible the traditions of the old strategies, superme commander and earth 2150.
However, unlike them, played as if for some distant aliens, it is difficult to associate oneself with the game world, it is not clear what they need, what they are fighting and who just do such. And localization will not help, what to localize? The names of the buildings?
And the game is kind of automatic, the army itself is all destroying, all captures, the doctors themselves are all treated, even in passing,almost nothing needs to be done. Why would a player then? There's this feeling of control over what is happening.

E
Egik81 18.06.20

It reminded me of Z too, where you had to capture areas on the map in order to produce more troops and in order to win. Fun for me and for those who loved Z game the most. The only thing that optimizatsii all lame...