3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[ua]Di_Key 18.06.20 05:22 pm

How to remove/reduce fatigue in the company? (Arma 3)

Good day!
How to remove/reduce fatigue in the company????
No reason for every mission to unpack and change player enableStamina false;, is there another way?
Thank you all in advance!???
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRiddler 18.06.20

Well with cheats I guess!

A
Aleksey3213 18.06.20

no, learn to play fair

[
[ua]Di_Key 18.06.20

Aleksey3213
I would not be against fair play, but running through every 100 meter, tired of getting an asthma attack and aim in convulsions ?

R
REDDSkilll 18.06.20

And you try to complete the unloading and uniform with a grenade launcher behind the mountains to run but to crawl...It's a simulation of military operations, not just fine. Or get used to it or this game is not yours.

M
Mr.Rifleman 18.06.20

[ua]Di_Key wrote:
I would not be against fair play, but running through every 100 meter, tired of getting an asthma attack and aim in convulsions ?
And this is honest. In real life it does not happen.
P. S. when talking about the game, then the campaign, not company.

T
Tim7472 18.06.20

May not carry a rifle, 10 horns to her pockets full of medpace, vest EOD, tour satchel, javelin and a backpack full of charges to him?

M
MrRiddler 18.06.20

Take a hike only the necessary things(at a minimum)
First aid kit(2-3) Machine to it 5 horns, a pistol with 2 clips well ryukzachek.

1DarkLight1 22.02.21

Mr.Rifleman
What a useless answer you created. It would be better not to write anything, if you can't even close to answer a topic.
As for the answer to the author - try to look for fashion, it seems there should be for this.