3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viiii 18.06.20 05:23 pm

In spire, you can build only one building? (Tyranny)

Captured the spire of the Sunset. Built a training hall. Want a forge yet
Or have to take another spire?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rograx 18.06.20

Viiii
Each pin 1 by construction. Replace or demolish them is not possible.

V
Viiii 18.06.20

Nergal66
Thank you!

A
Abbat76 18.06.20

Makes sense to first build a library. In the library - to explore the production of artifacts found from the wreckage (it takes a lot of time). And in the third tower - Ocean Spire - I put the forge in which you can rivet these artifacts.

S
SS44 18.06.20

The people , I built everything , but nothing anywhere else is not allowed to produce or explore((( All red lights - it takes work (from 1 to 6) in the forge\labs, etc. In hiring only coaches\merchants, etc. Where to get these fucking jobs?

o
oluzan 18.06.20

SS44, hire trainers and merchants. At the same time they will be considered still and employees. All smoothly.

S
SS44 18.06.20

I myself already knew. But to deal with these spires , I will not, because there is a large amount charged for their service every 5 days! Any cash I have , because everything in the game and so is very expensive((( Is Toko ArtMoney break...

o
oluzan 18.06.20

Well XS. I was running and all the rules. MB should try to sell extra epic? I'm all for passing notably was spent only on AP armor and weapons. And so... All the rules were.

R
Razryvatel Pukanov 18.06.20

SS44
sell epic ruzhzho, don't be a bum!

r
raspisnoy1 18.06.20

SS44
scrap money in the trash ArtMoney-you're the right hand,the steward of God, etc. you vzapadlo should be begging who ever came up with the chosen in rags send(for example in this game Edicts to proclaim)?...You're a magician!Conjure dough Artmann!)))
in short, I in these games, the lavender never bother and only...more to break=to break my buzz from the game,but the money is just a way to achieve power-hence, their lack should not stop Running.