3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Apzo1983 18.06.20 05:23 pm

A bug with the aiming (XCOM 2)

I play pirates and set pack_mods_zibenkek. Can't say for sure whether the mod's fault, but during the target selection problem arises. Namely, when several goals choose the one you want to attack, a character attack a different goal. Can run up with the sword, for that purpose he chose to strike in the other direction and die a completely different mob... shooting the same thing. If anyone knows what this is or how to fix it, please tell me. MB if the forum is already such a topic, throw off the link. Thanks in advance.
6 Comments
Sort by:
l
lost.viper 18.06.20

Can only say one thing - I also installed pack_mods_zibenkek , no problem. And without installing this package takich problems also were observed.
PS I'm a longtime fan excema , but the problem(as you have) - did not face.

A
Apzo1983 18.06.20

lost.viper
I'm thinking that MB the problem is in the downloaded version.... I just don't test it without installing the patch. You did not tell me or give a link to the version in which they themselves play?
By the way I'm a fan xcoma, only waited until all the dsl to the second part and figure out something like long war, as to the first part.

V
Vladimir Pokotilov 18.06.20

Hallow MNU the same problem, pirates from hatab, still passed out AI(artificial intelligence) of Priseltsi, the missions are jerks or what not to do, stupid one business unit, it is possible to fill up all...((

I
Igorrus 18.06.20

The SOLUTION to the various bugs in the game related to the mod (the Bug with the aiming, too) for the pirate - the path must be via Steam so X:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2 and run X:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\Binaries\Win64\Launche) with label ModLauncherWPF( written in the label: -noRedScreens -review-nostartupmovies) from admin to PLAY !! Error pure virtual function called... update your fashion. Good luck to everyone!

S
Siniy Kot 18.06.20

Igorrus
does not work this way,the launcher won't start at all,mods are not visible by any method described at the moment on NG,the last pirates of the mechanics

S
SpellMe 18.06.20

Blue Cat
Posted mechanics today povysheniyu version, grab anyone the same problem