3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fayrus 18.06.20 05:23 pm

Unbroken (Tyranny)

Somehow strange it turns out - I chose to side with Disgraced, and I with them only one option [to Attack]. That is, I communicate well with them, almost friendly, and give one option - kill? This is a bug or a glitch of the game?
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 18.06.20

Fayrus
This is a feature)

F
Fayrus 18.06.20

Hirok
It is idiocy.

d
dagdag 18.06.20

No, an idiot would be Disgraced if it would be possible to negotiate (they are enemies, and disgraced or otherwise destroy the enemy, not join them, this is one of the main differences from the Disgraced Scarlet choir)

E
Ewgenij_BLR 18.06.20

Fayrus
Yes, unbroken is possible to agree in any other case, in addition to playing for the disgraced.
This is due to the serious beef between the Unbroken and Disgraced.

F
Fayrus 18.06.20

Thank you all for the answers. Just come to could you betray the Alliance. (better late than never)

E
Ewgenij_BLR 18.06.20

Fayrus
Unfortunately, even betraying the Alliance in the beginning, the game will assume that You are playing on the side of the Disgraced, and still a peaceful solution with Unbroken will not work.

F
Fayrus 18.06.20

Ewgenij_BLR
Good. Consider the repeated passage.
But... how am I supposed to establish an Alliance with them?

E
Ewgenij_BLR 18.06.20

Fayrus
There is a passage in our website:
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/tyranny/walkthrough/

F
Fayrus 18.06.20

Ewgenij_BLR
The passage is not that. A bunch of spoilers will dial until the desired find. Even after the game on the same line, I don't know why this is happening.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 18.06.20

Fayrus
There are no spoilers. Just what you need to pass. Nothing beyond what You already know, given where You are now in the story do not know.

r
raspisnoy1 18.06.20

soak all and will see most of the game than if you for what that Pribluda to theGreat