3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bloodraine 18.06.20 05:24 pm

Question about the world of gaming and quality. (The Elder Scrolls Online)

That's a lot of where I read all sorts of guides on fast leveling, about how many hours to fifty dollars to get, and so on. But the point of all this do not understand completely.

OK, I got to level 50. But the point of all this? The level of the mobs is equivalent for some strange me the diagram to my level (by the WAY IF ANYONE KNOWS THIS SCHEME PLEASE SEND ME a REFERENCE WHERE IT CAN be VIEWED). And it would be zealously I'm not swayed mobs will swing the same way, actually vigorously. The sense of hurry? Logically it should be Vice versa not to hurry with this so I on a quest to run. Took 40 LVL - pick up armor and do not hurry, to not have again to gain armor.

The question is: what MOBS ALSO GROW WITH the INCREASE of POINTS of the CHAMPION AS it GREW WITH the INCREASE in LVL??? Please answer honestly because otherwise, the meaning of quality just simply die.
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
KroRex 18.06.20

bloodraine
First, it's not the mobs are growing, and you are equal to them based on the rating of equipment (you can see in the information bar about the character (key)). The more stars, the stronger you are relative to them.
Secondly, in a hurry to open more opportunities for high levels, like the new dailies, a high-level pvp, raids, and stuff like that. And for points champion (but only for the first character), as they can get a fair advantage and they are open for all characters. Ie. gaining 100 points of the championship at the first and creating the second character, the second is at 1 level, you can inject the 100 points of the championship.
Third, not everyone plays for the sake of quests, some play for pvp or raids, and that means they need a faster swing.
Well and from myself I will add that the fast SW is not for beginners, and for those who already generates about 5+ character and who have already passed the quests for all the factions.

b
bloodraine 18.06.20

A question from the category rhetorical (about the tastes and interests don't argue) - and Fig to create the second and subsequent characters?? After all the tracks have the character open in all places, if I understand correctly, and you can directly from the first level to run for the other side to questico. Or is it not so? I have not checked, my Covenant is missing.
Although for the sake of interest can be different classes trait of course...

And KroRex answer to the main question please - from the Champion level mobs changed?

b
bloodraine 18.06.20

Questions about the growth of the mobs, by the way, not just. Looking for interest in PVE called. Specifically, in the dungeon - quests with no problems, no one there, I look there in the clothes of bum stayl they are easy to pass all. But with danami all... somehow unclear. I really don't trail more veteran - there may be interest there? But just normal first so sure you can go alone. For four of us it BRUUUCE. Pass yawning and watching TV. And solo - dolgovato, of course, but enforceable. Was. I passed. Until got into the Ruins Masamune. Where the works defeated the 2 bosses and in the arena hanging. And might be bringing me down constantly, and then figaret God forbid, when the whole stock was exhausted and not to block. And so I think - when my rating of the champion will grow and the armor will raise ratu will help me?

K
KroRex 18.06.20

bloodraine
The second and further characters pose for different classes and different roles.
The level of mobs your level does not depend. In fact they have now at all levels no. The exceptions are dungeons of various levels of complexity, but it's not me, I still did not understand this.
If raise of the champion and armor, you of course will become easier. After all, that is the champion: it is able to apnut different characteristics, like damage, chance to Crete, armor, restore health, and so on, and various perks obtained through nested championship points. Then he will see.

G
GG4 18.06.20

bloodraine
Would be a shame not to ask such questions.

b
bloodraine 18.06.20

to KroRex: looking for the relationship, so to speak. You raise a champion + champion = + armor and + perks = you mow with greater ease anything that moves. It's a logical chain. But if: + champion = + armor and + perks = + the difficulty of the MOBS - er and why to bother then?
Maybe I again something not see? At the moment I have 41 champion, solo dungeons have not yet been tested with 20 champion (don't play a lot, the consequences are disastrous departed in a leap year).

to GG4: the meaning of your message? Prefer not to say don't say anything at all.

K
KroRex 18.06.20

bloodraine
The difficulty of mobs is not exactly growing, high they remain on an equal level. But it all depends on pumping. If you have it suck, then naturally will not be so quick to mow. And experienced Champions kill quickly, so that pumping in any case makes sense

S
Sprintin 18.06.20

bloodraine
are you talking about?
a regular system like in an MMO and LVL mobs(WWII, linage etc), it is even written.
than cooler you are the easier it is to beat the mob, that is not clear?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 18.06.20

Sprintin
here not normal system like in other MMORPGs. here LVL mobs adapts to your character, and in other MMORPGs, you adapt to the LVL of the mobs. in some areas the level of the characters is aligned with other participants. for example, in dange the 500 character level and character level 10 the same cause of damage to the same mob.

anyway, in this game the level to watch makes no sense, here is the whole reason for the passage of quests, dungeon, arenas, etc.
in General, the game is played for fun, not for grind new ones to increase the level of the character.

B
BIGssdl 18.06.20

kakieto crazy question
all the mobs 160 champion and do not grow they do not swing...

K
KroRex 18.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
You still do not quite understand. Mobs for any who do not adapt, they are constant and equal for all. It's the players adjusting to level 10 spent as much time killing a mob, and how many 50 level (relatively, still pumped skills and a do their job). Another thing to champion. I saw myself as the Champions ran and mowed down mobs like combine. But it is at a sufficiently high level champion.
And Yes, the game is not for Grinda and thank the Nine for that.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 18.06.20

KroRex
thanks for the clarification.

b
bloodraine 18.06.20

Yesterday night I went on the second inst, which went solo. Daliko from Andantino. Passed it easier and faster than then for the first time, the first time I remember a couple of times has died. So the mobs still fixed at some level (or I towards them locks the hell knows). Another few swings and try again the inst Argonian go.
Weird came up with developed with this world. One solo is on the brink of some Dungey pass, and in the party the four of us well, very boring and not interesting. Without difficulties after no joy from wins! And if the game is invented for a couple of friends players. Damn, how sad that his wife did not like this game. Remained in this ragged sclerotic Vovka, with her constant delusional ESTs heroes. They say everything in TESO is the same :-(

P. S. (not required reading, just thinking out loud) I because of stupid schemes + LVL = + LVL enemies threw TES 4. Well, actually it's the first game went when dirty brigands in bomzhatsky camp attack me over a couple of coins, being dressed in GLASS ARMOR APHID (!!!) cost a few thousand per item, and each a little bit of a puddle where once crabs were crawling, began to hobnob elite Draugi. Well, you see idiocy.

S
Sprintin 18.06.20

Yes, what makes you think that the mobs are adjusted?
here each loke fixed the mobs, only the player adjust under Locke if it does not match lvlu Loki!
in many games, such a system, but above a certain LVL lock mobs can't be and therefore you(a little Expo will give tested).
an exemplary system in Guild Wars 2, you do think every mob in the Dvas to adjust)
much easier for you to adjust to them.

b
bloodraine 18.06.20

to Sprintin: this scheme (one who adapts) I want to understand!
Yesterday daliko from Fearless flooded in the journey hitherto not me inst - passed at once without any difficulty (solo of course).
To pose AGAIN the day before yesterday tried to go a Cradle of Shadows. And before that tried the day before yesterday. The difference in the gear was substantial - the last time almost the whole thing was my 60 Champ to that - 30. And to sense from it - ZERO!! I even felt heavier!! Also stuck on the 2nd boss, not a couple lvlov any better my gear got NOTHING. So go and get this fucking scheme.
No, I wouldn't worry with it if the difficulty Dania increased number of people in the group (as in the wolf Legion), but it is not so! In the group of the passage they will be able to master three-year-old, no interest.

b
bloodraine 18.06.20

And one more question on the topic OO!!!!!! Just noticed this will babanu - distributing characteristics were as follows: 10 magic 22 health, 32 stamina. And in fact stats: magic 11K, 21K health, 14.5 K reserve forces, and this at a cost caste Magicka or stamina are practically identical. Um, are these normal from my feature selection is practically nothing changes?!?!?!