3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreenGerkin 18.10.19 01:36 pm

Not have SAMP (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Hello to all who read this post have such a problem, clean the GTA is fine and after reboot too all is normal, no crashes, no crash (iron too rules for this game).Then I decided to install mods, after installation everything works fine and all mods,zamanki on cars,roads,houses,skins etc.BUT!After rebooting PC, completely ceases to run SAMP, and put different versions(r1 r2) to download different mods, put US 1.0,in short, did.This problem has already zadolbali ,to be honest, really with the mod to play not only each time to reinstall mods every reboot.If who faced or knows the solution, please convey the answer.Thanks in advance!
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitamn35 18.10.19

GreenGerkin
in 1-x GTA San a very old game and SAMP also mods new GTA does not pull the mods that can replace what is there with 2007 fashion pulls even GTA 2-x better to play without mods or Cleo they can krasici SAMP or San Andres pereustanovit GTA and SAMP you can download Cleo to sampa for example the view from 1 person or shooting without reloading but write from Cleo for SAMP will crashit GTA San and Cleo for a simple GTA San will be all right well, as what you saw on SAMP will not go for a simple Cleo San if that's my deep
Anime shit#6739

d
dilat 18.10.19

Hitamn35
Buy a comma

H
Hitamn35 18.10.19

dilat
:/ what?

B
BenziLLLa 18.10.19

Hitamn35
Comrade, apparently, wanted to remind you about the importance of proper use of punctuation in writing. It is obvious that such a tiny thing like a comma (or semicolon), significantly simplifies the understanding of the text and the formation of correct conclusions from the information received.

H
Hitamn35 18.10.19

BenziLLLa
Well, you understand I apologize