3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Averam 18.06.20 05:24 pm

Silent Quest Archive (Tyranny)

With the passage of the Burning of the library, the Archive can be picked up just like that or replacing the artifact. The first option received the Edict of the Fire. Who knows what we get in the second? And the artifact with the tips to lose do not hunt, only two found so far.
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mad_cloud 18.06.20

I have got only replacing the artifact, he was just there.

S
Sir_kokainum 18.06.20

How to replace the artifact? Staff hours have picked up, the note read, but even the option replace dialog is not. Only pick up or throw into the lava.

I
Ingbelial 18.06.20

I couldn't get the passage to visit the library. It depends on the background or somewhere I went during the game?

R
RazDvaTre 18.06.20

Embelia
Yes, it depends on your actions during the creation of prehistory. Like the developers said that the game is not very much on the timing, but has a lot of storylines for pereprohozhdeniya.
Sir_kokainum staff should not be in the hands, and just in the inventory.

S
Sir_kokainum 18.06.20

RazDvaTre
Yes, I already on everyone tried In inventory, in hands, in the cache unit... No option to replace the artifact. What the hell!? Maybe it has something from prehistory depends? I'm a student of the Guild.

O
Ogyr4ig 18.06.20

Sir_kokainum
It is necessary to read the notes on the corpses of the experiments over the field and have enough Knowledge.

E
Evgeniy Kondrin 18.06.20

Ogyr4ig
I have the same problem, and knowledge 130, 3 artifact was removed in the backpack he had placed, including staff hours, both scrolls read with corpses, there is button change. And was taken up - does not work. Lantri with me. Maybe due to the fact that I killed Renata?...

V
VirgilSouth 18.06.20

Sir_kokainum
Most likely from prehistory. I have a substitution variant was available only with the prehistory of the magic. When a soldier this option was not

O
Ogyr4ig 18.06.20

VirgilSouth
I have diplomat and everything was available.

V
VirgilSouth 18.06.20

Ogyr4ig
Well, I'm not all backstory tried, only 4 pieces. Alternatively, this may be available if the first spike will betray all figs knows. I have, with the background of the battle mage, if you select the dialogue options with check spells, etc. tested on Knowledge, and the soldier, for example, this test was not

a
art1my 18.06.20

That way Yes. I have in the first passage did not succeed to replace, and now on the second I also tried to replace and one cock is not working. I even grief twisted through cheats knowledge to 200 and still no luck (Oh, there go my hopes dosapati uncollected achievements in the second passage). This is a bug or what? Or in the conquest of the need to specifically go, then, to capture this citadel, it would be possible to replace it?

S
Senpu 18.06.20

art1my
I made the switch the archive to the stick, the next chain of events. 1) I chose battle mage. 2) the decision to conquer I made a choice in favor of the Bookworm..

S
Siniy Kot 18.06.20

well...those fellows who replaced the artifact, but the question was WHAT they receive and not just stupid boast
PS now can replace but I can't bring a staff to give(((((at character creation chose diplomat and in conquest mode warned book readers on fire edict
P. S. S. gave staff and did not regret it(though shake the MAG),since the result received from TWO artifacts to replace one namely accessory and sickle,and even podnabratsya with the bookworm and got sigil of fire, not counting the blue staff which, though weaker than the artifact, but it is OK...in a nutshell-lava and takes the opportunity to rummage around on the lower tiers of the library where it all lies,if just to steal a scroll that library is burned(the scientist in lava it is better to save and not to kill-a copy of his sigil is in the library if you search).The power of the edict received in any case.
No need to thank.

r
raspisnoy1 18.06.20

Blue Cat
me too, on top of the toad pressed the first artifact and give away!)) but then
exactly as you wrote,but need to immediately obshmonali library
2 sigil +2 artifact
if that is the option I have because against all play-betrayal in the tower