3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Darksid 18.06.20 05:25 pm

Crossbow Sekali bear. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello guys, just registered, do not know will help or not, but still. So, faced with such a problem playing ведьмака3 already 2 times(new game+) found drawing the crossbow, and stats and level remain the same as in a normal game, ie 29 LVL and stuff, and the crossbow is common , but all other items are signed by the legendary, this is a bug or you'll end up with a shitty crossbow?! Help plz.

Why is this guy at 10:10 crossbow has nearly 50 damage in basic mode ?
What the hell ?
www.youtube. com/watch?v=93Da9UeWYN4 (remove spaces)
7 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 18.06.20

Igor Darkside
Yes, it is. All crossbows are the same level as at first pass, but do not forget that there is no damage in units and in % so don't worry.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 18.06.20

The crossbow is crap, only if specially not to pump. But even so he loses the swords and magic.

_
_iSTALKER_ 18.06.20

All right. Legendary bow no.

M
Mantykora 18.06.20

Igor Darkside
In fact, according to the unwritten code of the witchers is not used by them ranged weapons - crossbow in the game only need to spearfishing and make a hole in the eyes of Goliath. In these cases, the damage the crossbow does not matter. As for flying monsters - they are easier to knock down aardam or Igny.

B
Bupycop 18.06.20

Mantykora
Not easier, the crossbow, zamanabadi and shoots much further.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.06.20

Bupycop
But Aardam fun) Especially when Openica go, he just flies to whotnot, and you BANG and airdam him down, pretty cool) But the main thing is not to Bang before, but it doesn't work...

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.06.20

Me with a crossbow like flaming arrows to shoot.The crowd utoptsev the fire is well distributed.Just as comfortable flying creatures to shoot down if they are out of sight.In order for dragon well helped in the battle with Karoliska,a single blow with a sword,4 great dancing stars and flaming arrows burnt