3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artmad27 18.06.20 05:26 pm

The bad part? (Resident Evil 7)

Many people do not like that the new part comes out as horor.I wanted to ask how many people played the first part?
19 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxminus 18.06.20

in the first part (the original) I have not played since the prefix passed by me (except the nes and Sega MD2). And the remake a couple of times passed. Times on the emulator and once in the PS version. Me the hype around a new vision of RE is somewhat surprising. In the same silent hills was in pain, Kresta fingers, and he never came out. And CX and rotted under a layer of ash and fog. And there experiments were not. Let's just wait and watch.

i
inartr86 18.06.20

The first time I played Curling in a 96-year..) and rezik ended for me after the 3rd part

U
U.S.Soldier 18.06.20

Yes, no matter who played in the old part,and who is not?who the fuck vsralis your old part in 2к17?capcom just wants to cash like everyone and they are not interested in who played in the old part,and who is not.

i
inartr86 18.06.20

Thompson1929
200017?

K
Kovboy belomor 18.06.20

Played Oh for a long time if you don't count the remake.But the best are the second and third parts.Good,logical plot,first encounter with Ada.And Yes, think only good Russian who pulled himself,along with Nemesis, what would Jill be saved.Classic one word.

A
Artmad27 18.06.20

Thompson1929
VERY IMPORTANT because this part Atzeret those who played first and second.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 18.06.20

Not like any of that horror. This as if everyone is waiting after 4-5 parts. 6 something I tried to do, but it's more nostalgia for the first three games were drawn, than horror. Not like that vperdolit the first person, some nonakam, not the old familiar characters. So the resident is just the characters, plot, and a workshop production of commercials and scenes (which the Japanese did not take). And then some Outlast. As an offshoot of the series, the game would be to place was, but not under the number 7. We can only hope that Capcom return to the old characters and will cut the horror down there. And this resident will continue as an offshoot of the series, and not to the main game.

U
U.S.Soldier 18.06.20

splintercelldavid
this part will not appreciate any other ones

I
Inkvizitor nubov 18.06.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
subscribe under each word

m
maxminus 18.06.20

nevertheless, user rating 8.5

R
Raven63 18.06.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
The depersonalization of character and first-person made for the VR helmets, tried another on the PS4 demo Kitchen. The rest agree.

m
maxminus 18.06.20

in General, in each subject a pair of defenders and hundreds of hysterical.

f
fOXY9 18.06.20

The first person was resident evil gun survivor, and even then I didn't like. And then the number part in the first person. I was so skeptical looking forward to this game... If you really have to run all the homeless from Ala outlast, I have so much bombanet...
If there are old characters
If you give Magnum
If we get to the lab
I forgive you, but only half.

f
fox345 18.06.20

splintercelldavid
It is not Harare,and in the absence sommocolonia. even in the first part it was enough. 7 and I understand more have run away than shoot zombakov. it is very upsetting.

m
maxminus 18.06.20

Back here old Persian Barry Burton or sherry Birkin and that? All jumped for joy? No, they Ada Wong give! Just someone coming for your character and all. My first game of the resident Code Veronica was Claire so I was still impressed, but I don't Ssali boiling water with happiness seeing her um.. the face in Revelin 2.

K
Kovboy belomor 18.06.20

fOXY9В whole problem is to strike a balance,so to speak between otstrela Sambora and horror .In 2 and 3 of part succeeded.The fourth is already more adventure,the fifth I personally liked.Oh, and there strained in the first pass,munitions enough to swear.And the sixth is a Thriller of pure water.As the Thriller part is good.As resident evil failure.

R
Richards 18.06.20

I think good will come of it, on the demo it is not yet clear, but judging by the monster zombies in the game probably will not, still a new virus. In General, the game will be the type of another tape, strange of course, but for a series that's original.
And raveloson do for her what that narrow connoisseurs, what the BL series to release the game in parts. Crap, I have)))

R
Richards 18.06.20

fOXY9
I'm a fan of the third part and the first, this 6 for me, the hood, the rest of the middle peasants.

V
Velkezar 18.06.20

The second part started in ' 98 on the PS1 - there was all the rules as I like action, puzzle, third-person... don't remember the numbered parts in the first person, from the first, like a stool out on the rails type of arcade shooting