3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bobsel 18.06.20 05:26 pm

Problems in level 4-1 (the Castle) (Painkiller)

Play pirate 2-disc version.
On level 4-1 of the Castle (there the saints still need 7 items to collect to get the card) went to solid stuff. Initially, it was a gate, forming a drawbridge (!). well, this problem is solved quite simply - by Perestoronina level again.
However, things got worse.
Entered the building armed skeletons (they have a between the ribs yet green lights lit) and got stuck. Went through all the nooks and crannies, all soaked - do not open the door! Passed the first level, reached the same place - the same ambush!
Help me people!!!
Or explain to me cast iron, what to do/where to go - either throw sohranyalku from level 4-2.

PS. In the console there is a command map - did someone her (I mean successfully used :) )
15 Comments
Sort by:
144th Monster 18.06.20

had the same problem. the solution is simple - not all killed - run through the floors, look for understaffed :)

M
MsManiac 18.06.20

This building with transparent skeletons I walked 3 times. Don't need first level to pass, but just from the last checkpoint 3-4 times to try, maybe 5 will open a hole in the floor.

P
PlayGround.ru 18.06.20

Everything written here http://peyj.nm.ru

u
unicum 18.06.20

Essentially, there. Also yuzayu 2 disc pirate of Fargus.
But the trouble is, Someone tell me how to collect items under the bridge in the beginning. Well, one I got which is next to the stairs, and rest. I can see them they are there, when you fly past them :). Level Lock also.

S
Swedish 18.06.20

Just jump under the bridge to the next compartments.Bear in mind that you have to jump povorotom, i.e. kukowska physics in the game.It is possible during a jump to turn.
Good luck

O
Opera TOR 18.06.20

How to collect a look in the topic theft All in one manual.
But the monsters disappear, it, too, in Fortress, is also a pirate. In short sohranyaya more often, go faster, helped me.

u
unicum 18.06.20

Ooh senks. All good, so I go around the corner.
Spasibki for the tips.

C
Cutler2009 18.06.20

Also stuck for 30 minutes in the castle, in the building where the skeletons are running around. Each area was walked on several-to-time. Radar shows that the enemy is over (or under) floors, on the second floor (near the hole in the floor). Tried to bomb a hole, it xD. Tried to replay the level. The same. We decided that a bug of some kind. Upset.
In General, on the ground floor near the staircase to the second floor there is a room where a couple of skeletons lived. To the left of this room there is a corridor. There hid a skeleton. And I do not understand as I have many times ran near this place, and didn't notice :)

I
Infiltrator 18.06.20

Agree seen this you just have to be careful ,and not to mention that bug.

L
Lihor 18.06.20

Without A Name

You're a necrophiliac, Dawg. Restrain their impulses.

K
Kolyan_17_05 18.06.20

Ku, and how to get to the Holy places (places with the sacred objects) in the castle, there is not reach (XS, che rests, all clear) the tower would not doprygnet how to remove this barrier?

I
Infiltrator 18.06.20

This secret item on the top of the tower?

K
Kolyan_17_05 18.06.20

not just on the fence still has a trunk and subject

l
lk-0005 18.06.20

This is a bug of the game engine. If you shoot at an enemy standing close to the wall,
the wounded enemy can be on the other side of the wall.
Level 4-1 has a lot of narrow corridors, and the skeletons are small they hit much back
if close was the wall, the wounded skeleton will disappear and finish him impossible.
Have to go again from a checkpoint. Tested and reproduced it several times.

c
chegeron 12.04.21

This is a known bug with skeletons. It happens, but not always, that one or two skeletons are thrown out of the wall and they simply become invisible. I hit the empty corners with a rocket launcher, and thus these last two skeletons are destroyed, after which the control point opens