3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unbalanced0 18.06.20 05:26 pm

The problem with the running game! (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The game starts to launch (black screen appears and the game in the process), then immediately closed and uplay fail - Oh no, the app stopped working! In the game Tom Clancy's The Division the error occurred. Let us know so we found out the reason. Driver like this game too. Who faced such problem? At least approximately could be the problem? The game is in all respects suitable (msi gx70).
14 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladik865 18.06.20

unbalanced0
In such cases it is necessary to write to support, they will ask for the logs (tell me how and where to get) and will offer solutions to the problem.

B
BasicWay 18.06.20

unbalanced0
Спойлерhttp://answersall.ru/problems/game_74_faq_po_igre_the_divisionoshibki_vylety_ne_zapuskaetsya_other_1.html

Спойлерhttps://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/Faqs/000024827/Blackscreen-when-launching-the-game

It may help you, if not then contact technical support.

u
unbalanced0 18.06.20

you will not prompt, where exactly to write on the uplay website and very interesting forums, and restrictions on the creation

B
BasicWay 18.06.20

unbalanced0
Спойлерhttps://support.ubi.com/ru-RU

All just enter the link out scroll down there will be STILL NEED HELP? below the button.

u
unbalanced0 18.06.20

Thank you all for the answers, wrote in support of, how come the answer lay out

u
unbalanced0 18.06.20

The game start on a weaker PC but my still does not turn on. Driver like new, tom clancy's the random six runs on fine on max settings, and with a division problem, but games from one developer. Tell me what could be the problem?

u
unbalanced0 18.06.20

ubisoft once again surprise, run in compatibility mode with win 7

B
BasicWay 18.06.20

unbalanced0
I would have given you the advice to try reinstalling drivers (preferably a clean reinstallation) and check the global settings to make default if something changed.
You can still reinstall the game too to remove under the net I'm not sure that will help but still.

Here's another I wrote not just copied.

TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION IS A BLACK SCREEN
The main problem of all owners of graphics cards from NVIDIA — black screen in Tom Clancy's The Division. When the game starts the sound goes on, but no image, only black screen, just like a Malevich painting. To solve this problem you can use Alt + Enter. This will put the game in windowed mode that will allow you to display the whole picture with the interface of the game. Next, create character, start playing, and then return to full screen mode via the settings. Additionally, we advise you to check for updates for Your graphics card, NVIDIA is now actively and quite often release new drivers which fix bugs and improve optimization in the same Division.

u
unbalanced0 18.06.20

hellbasic
Never managed to play! There was a problem with a black screen. After a wonderful film introduction is only a black screen with pointer and sound. I tried.... Changed the resolution in GFXSettings.TheDivision.exe opened in windowed mode, turned off all processes and antivirus, re-installed uplya and the game itself. Never found a solution to this problem. Driver almost new (many were busy with them, because a laptop with switchable graphics and just using the installer from AMD site the drivers are installed crooked and not working. Installed 2 different drivers on each card) these drivers work perfectly with all new games from ubisoft. Who faced such problem ?

B
BasicWay 18.06.20

unbalanced0
The fact that the problem as you have very few people face.
Спойлерhttp://steamcommunity.com/app/365590/discussions/
Look here can find anything I saw there as you have a current problem I do not know decided it or not and Dolby support, let them work.

M
MikuHadsune 18.06.20

I had a similar problem in store. It was all very simple. The frequency of the monitor was set to 60Hz, and the game stood at 120Hz. Output: to run in a window, or buy a hdmi wire to 120Hz. If the monitor is 120 Hz. Not to say that will help. But it was exactly the same. splash screen, then the sound buttons worked and the image was not.

u
unbalanced0 18.06.20

MikuHadsune
Tried to run in a window does not help. Do not tell me how to solve the problem on the laptop?

C
Criptid 04.10.20

I also have a gx70 and also a black screen
in the settings files of the pick-up - HUD appeared, but it is smeared on the same black background
I think the game just isn't compatible with the mobile graphics card

S
SonyK_2 04.10.20

Criptid wrote:
... I think the game is just not compatible with the mobile graphics card...
The systems say that on laptops the game can work, but it is not guaranteed - depends on the configuration of the laptop.
Spoiler
Is the game running on a discrete graphics card, or a processor "in-order"?