3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spbman24 18.06.20 05:27 pm

Fallou4 bug textures (Fallout 4)

The problem with the textures are periodic, but quite frequent. Often in the daytime, in the dark, rarely broken texture at the approach to focus everything becomes normal.

Core I5 Processor 3.30 GHz
The GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2gb
Ram 8.0 GB

Version by xatab v 1.7.12.0.1, without mods.

A day in such a ripple all the grass, and half the people.

Who knows, tell me what the problem is, and if you know the solution. I don't think the problem is the graphics card, because playing on ultra settings, everything works fine without sagging FPS, settings set lower, the textures are not repaired.
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
spbman24 18.06.20

T
Takao 18.06.20

This problem appeared immediately or later?

Z
Zolotko555 18.06.20

spbman24
I'm certainly not cool specials but I think vidyuhi not cope
Ps and driver updated?

s
spbman24 18.06.20

Takao
the problem appeared gradually, broken textures are becoming more and more.

Золотко555
what kind of wood do you mean? on vidyuhi?
about vidyuhi, played by Ulrich, the problems with lag at all

s
spbman24 18.06.20

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 18.06.20

Золотко555
It's not in traction vidyuhi. Had a chance to play on the laptop with gigs GF 525m and there such jambs was not. And on the laptop yet, and percents 2 nuclear was and operatives not 8 gigs and 6. Although what a problem it agree.
I would go with wood began. Rolled have to start with, up-to-date at the time the patch or even earlier.

s
spbman24 18.06.20

The problem was solved, thanks to all those who mentioned the firewood.
Checked for updates, updates were not, were the last versions of fire wood, but found:
GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER NVIDIA EXPERIENCE
Downloaded, registered, activated the account, the program scans your entire computer and adds all possible games, as I understand it, optimizing them, puts them roughly as the incentive. Run the game through this program, as you see the day, not a single broken pixel, I hope they will not)
Everyone who paid little attention and went into this topic - Thank you)

Z
Zolotko555 18.06.20

spbman24

Yes optimizes....now, look in the settings... not the ones in the main menu, and in those who when you start the game and there is a button...of course maybe I'm wrong, but there are likely settings are much lower than exhibited you in the manual...and if so vidyuhi you have not drawn ultra

s
spbman24 18.06.20

Золотко555
Yes you are right, but when I had put everything on low, broken Pixies were still
and the question is, right now, if I increase the settings, textures are broken again?

B
BlackTigerTK 18.06.20

spbman24
Honey actually right:-)
NVIDIA EXPERIENCE seriously changes the settings in the ini file. Not all of them can be edited through the built-in launcher Customizer. You can conduct an experiment to delete your current ini files, saving them in some other place.
Start the game and spend the autotune in the launcher. It would be better to run the game itself (the main executable file Fallout4.exe) and then the launcher, but the incentive seems to be still once the launcher starts. After that, see what happened in the game.

s
spbman24 18.06.20

BlackTigerTK
BlackTigerTK wrote:
Honey actually right:-)
sorry)

I torrent the game rocked)
for me the main parameter in the graphics of the game is the range of drawing objects, items and characters, put it on high until everything is fine

B
BlackTigerTK 18.06.20

spbman24 wrote:
for me the main parameter in the graphics of the game is the range of drawing objects, items and characters
That's just NVIDIA of expires range and cuts. Anyway, it was in the old vresii, at one time, too, all dabbled optimization through this program. But ФО4 after the distance has fallen dramatically, which for me was critical. so as mainly use sniper rifles and stealth mode. So long ago when you reinstall fire wood of expires cut as a class:-)

s
spbman24 18.06.20

BlackTigerTK
to me the most important, they have optimized the graphics in General, that there were no dead pixels, and then I manually set the max draw distance.

B
BlackTigerTK 18.06.20

spbman24
Yes, the main thing is that everything works.