3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Darksid 18.06.20 05:27 pm

Help with trophies! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

No one knows how to get a Trophy of a Demon and a trophy hound of the wild hunt ?
Devils in the game have seen only 3 for the entire game and not fall with him, not a trophy(( With hounds one sulfur and rotten meat crashes((
How to extract or please tell me the console codes for those 2 trophy to take.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 18.06.20

Trophy devil in Krivokapich Marshes can take,if one extra task to take associated with the storyline

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.06.20

Igor Darkside
I can tell where the demons walk.In Ordered,close to the oak on the mountain,there near another Korolik flies 31 level.If you're climbing,you have to understand where to look.But hound....it's probably only with order on monster.One family of doplerom should help,they bee bred.That's where the hound to kill.Another Demon on the quest the Missing Son should be killed.And what trophies they need?And why,if not secret?

I
Igor Darksid 18.06.20

[Denis]
Well I installed a mod making the trophies more useful.
Here lacking these 2 trophy. Will have to look for then this quest with hound hunting. Thanks for the advice.

A
AlexBlade95 18.06.20

Igor Darkside
It orders the monsters have to take there head off the Devil and the hound of the wild hunt can be obtained.
Girlfriend trophy cannot be obtained only with orders

e
evgenij84757 18.06.20

Igor Darkside
order hound apiary near Novigrad

s
santer2001 18.06.20

Igor Darkside
on honeyy need to take the order somewhere near Novigrad , look at YouTube, the contract is called honey prsrc

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.06.20

Igor Darkside
Yeah,Geralt as Bosko cuts only from the corpses of monsters to order.On Skellige quest for the Missing Son take.His head and the Demon will get.And order only one hound — Honey Ghost. Read the ads and find