3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riv Kliar 18.06.20 05:28 pm

Where to look for energy crystals? (Portal Knights)

Already ran how many worlds, how many monsters killed (bosses, monsters on the surface and in the dungeons), how much resources are mined (ore, plants etc), looking for jobs on them (from NPC and waited for the jobs to which 5 hours), went through the whole game.. to no avail... and no where found a pure drop of energy crystals..

And their recipe for crystal weapons is not enough. So the following question is quite reasonable: who Can have seen, knows where and how 100% can get energy crystals?

I think your answer will help not only to me but to many here who seek and can not find a way to get them)))

3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riv Kliar 18.06.20

Although.. have found a decent way ( but not 100%) is to find these crystals in the sarcophagus at the level of the ruins of the temple of Chiris. which can only be accessed kraftig and activating the hypercube. Get into it, then Rob the joint down to bare walls, kill the curse and look how many got crystal (my first time happened 5 to produce). Then wait when the time runs out and disappear measurement. Again click cube and voila - the temple and all its treasures whole again. like us or not)) For the second run I collected 7 crystals.

A
A-n-u 18.06.20

Can't wait until the time runs out, just change the time on the computer.

R
Riv Kliar 18.06.20

An-u
Not for all it is an option. But if so can't wait..