3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Super Reptile 18.06.20 05:28 pm

The great Unreal for the Great! (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Just imagine if the Assault had been at such a pace, when the object is not just to dotopat their legs or drive on the machine, and really use the full potential of the Unreal. This distinguishes the Great Unreal from that pathetic stripped-down parody in which you play on their servers.

Future Great players is Heku, Demon, DarkSide, which will use the full potential of the Great Unreal.

Even if you create a card using the full potential of the Unreal, you will not to play them because it's too difficult for you. You will be like Polosatiy to say that it's too difficult, why do I need it, give me the gun and I ran.
Unreal Tournament 4 (pre-alpha) – review by Polosatiy

In this thread you will see the play of Great players who use the full potential of the Unreal, not a pathetic stripped-down parody.

Pleasant viewing!

[Almost There] DarkSide — [Super_Reptile]_Solo-Shieldgun2Hard4you

Download the map:
Time[2]Kill - Solo-Shieldgun2Easy4you (Super Reptile MultiDodgeShield Remix)
https://mega.nz/#!oZsWxQxD!U5EDbEzSJcguTd67_UGzdTbnZuGfAU2Ocwyfrdf98wi
22 Comments
Sort by:
f
fess1k 18.06.20

did not look, but condemn...

S
Super Reptile 18.06.20

WANT A SERVER WITH MULTIDODGEM!!!!! AND THAT SHIELD WAS NO DAMAGE!!!

N
Ness_ 18.06.20

The funny thing is that the local great is even a Skype conference, where under the leadership of eve group uporotyh discussing earnestly every fierce crap. :)

S
Super Reptile 18.06.20

Ness_
Laugh, laugh, someday our time, the Great Trialstop will come and we light up like bright stars in heaven!!

In honor of this I even changed the name, now I'm not Ivan, and Victor Valentinovich Anrilov
Victor The Victorious
Anrilov - in honor of the Unreal

Even if I have a son, I will name it in honor of the Unreal - Anril, and if the girl Anelli.

B
Bugatti1 18.06.20

Why pokemon at the bottom?:(

S
Super Reptile 18.06.20

Bugatti1
The guy plays poorly and therefore, there is no doubt that he will be able to light.

B
Bugatti1 18.06.20

Okay, but why did EVA below the others??

S
Super Reptile 18.06.20

Bugatti1
Okay. Stars don't stand in one row.

C
Cold Mind 18.06.20

Why are these players superstars? Trialstop after a little >>> competition among them totally hammered.
If you want to get people in the Trial Aquila great, washed down with videoprojective cool maps with reviews.
Cards I would recommend you the following:
AS-[TT]EgyptainTombs
AS-crystalmaze-Demo-v2
AS-CaveOfTrials-v4
AS-UT2X-Trials-V07U
AS-NatureTrials-V1
This is one of those that he saw.

S
Super Reptile 18.06.20

Cold Mind wrote:
Trialstop after a little >>> competition among them totally hammered.
No, trialstop much, just all with different experiences, many throw.

In the trial no matter how many cards you passed, there is an important technique, speed. The experience of the player is determined according to the records, as in sports, who quickly ran to the finish line, the winner.
Downer mostly on the skill of the players is Heku, Demon, DarkSide, they are unable to compete when we, I, Coffey, Eva, Bugatti has not such skill as they. Mostly they are very pumped for childu.

The whole competition was on the Elite Trials server is a trial server for Pro players. There are many cool players that can compete with the Heku, Demon, DarkSide, I'm the only one in Elite Trials was not playing and a little about them I know only by hearsay – PredoxX, Pomegranate, HolyShit and others.

If I go to Elite Trials, the Eva and from there the chase filthy broom, because there do not like Russian. There is a clear rule, the LAW, if you are Russian – take your place on Downer.

When Eva was playing in Elite Trials, I always ran with a bottle of vodka in hand, because there liked to make fun of the Russians. Admins sneered diverse ways that they it not only did, in the end, its simply banned... poor girl...

Elite Trials differs from the Downer to the fact that there are people doing only speed when on Downer you can just pass the map, after coming home from work with a hot Cup of tea, hiding under the blanket, walk a few cards, then read a book and go to bed.

S
Super Reptile 18.06.20

Demon — HolyShit - Purgatory (Super Reptile MultiDodgeShield Remix) ROOM 2

H
Hindzya 18.06.20

Cold Mind wrote:
If you want to get people in the Trial Aquila great, washed down with the cool videoprojective cards, be sure to review
need more tips from someone who does not like bombed with scissors three years on the forum, and could not attract novamov in ut:))

X
X111 18.06.20

With such a marginal headliners no PR this regime will not help :d

C
Cold Mind 18.06.20

Ninja
Spoiler

X
X111 18.06.20

Cold Mind
Spoiler

H
Hindzya 18.06.20

and daddy empty

C
Cold Mind 18.06.20

It is locked! Have to share, so be it:

X
X111 18.06.20

Well at least the keystone of sunken into the soul of the correspondence there is not velengurin.

F
Frayherr 18.06.20

Coach Ivan and the cheats to this game? I'd cheat to play, hunt ponagibat and train no special desire for it to reach a good level need long long and hard to otdraivat shooting and tactics. (I Choate lazy to all the way to go in alpha imperfections, whether the game is completed I would have played.)

S
Super Reptile 18.06.20

Freiherr
Not, while this is just a trial, no shooting, just run from one point to another. If the shield is the problem and no desire to work with him, you can quiet undergo it without him, just multimodem along the wall, if it is HolyShit – Purgatory (Remix).

If you take the map Time[2]Kill - Solo-Shieldgun2Easy4you (Remix), then there only with the shield, if you fell or tried along the wall, you will die.

Yet no servers to be able to combine the trial and the shooting and all the potential Aquila.