3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Super Reptile 18.06.20 05:28 pm

The great Unreal for the Great! (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Just imagine if the Assault had been at such a pace, when the object is not just to dotopat their legs or drive on the machine, and really use the full potential of the Unreal. This distinguishes the Great Unreal from that pathetic stripped-down parody in which you play on their servers.

Future Great players is Heku, Demon, DarkSide, which will use the full potential of the Great Unreal.

Even if you create a card using the full potential of the Unreal, you will not to play them because it's too difficult for you. You will be like Polosatiy to say that it's too difficult, why do I need it, give me the gun and I ran.
Unreal Tournament 4 (pre-alpha) – review by Polosatiy

In this thread you will see the play of Great players who use the full potential of the Unreal, not a pathetic stripped-down parody.

Pleasant viewing!

[Almost There] DarkSide — [Super_Reptile]_Solo-Shieldgun2Hard4you

Download the map:
Time[2]Kill - Solo-Shieldgun2Easy4you (Super Reptile MultiDodgeShield Remix)
https://mega.nz/#!oZsWxQxD!U5EDbEzSJcguTd67_UGzdTbnZuGfAU2Ocwyfrdf98wi
22 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frayherr 18.06.20

A trial is too peaceful mode of the game, not for me.
I like violence games and I only play to kill other players, who have the courage to come with me on a single server.

S
Super Reptile 18.06.20

Freiherr
By the way, like something was trying to create ViXoid, if you know, was server TykiTaki, he has about the same views as me, he wanted to unleash the full potential of the Unreal.
Mode Crazy (MultiDodge) and Children, which took only 5 hp when moving. On PG Children takes 20 hp when traveling, so it is important to use just five jumps and you're dead.
But the error ViXoid was that the map was sharpened by a stripped-down of anril, even the same reva just stand in the corner and shot back in the dash. So he changed everything, but most importantly did not card left the old. Tukituki just got PG2 and eventually it just closed.

People don't want to play for a Great Unreal, they prefer a stripped-down version, without Schild and with a single Dodge.

When I play on Takitaki in Crazy mode, I met a player like Westninster, he told me that there is a trial server where I can play with multibodies. I was very interested. He gently put me on the trial, showing the basic movements and I liked it. My first card was the “Egyptian pyramid” from the creators of “7Co”. Then I went to the Downer where he met eve, she was beautiful, her movements, her technique was great, I was in awe of her. I was even in love with her and sometimes I just come to play on the server with it, but then settled down. Love, it is cruel, I still have not healed the wounds of past love, so I closed the door to my heart, and my goal was to become a Great Player Unreal. Women will only hinder me to achieve their goals, JUST UNREAL!

When I came to the server, I thought that eve is the strongest player, but how wrong I was... when I saw this MONSTER “Heku”, his technique was just incredible, and I realized that he is GREAT. Eva and all the rest put merc in front of Heku and now he remains the GREATEST player of Unreal.