3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
In_live 18.06.20 05:29 pm

Blinking monitor

Good day
This situation is S24E500C Samsung monitor connected via HDMI.
In this room a fridge(normal Biryusa with a conventional compressor) and when you turn off the fridge for a second turns off the display(flashing). Tell me how to solve this problem?
Himself PC.
Intel Core i5-4670
Inno3D GeForce iChiLL GTX 1060 X3 / 6 Gb.
ASUS H81M-C
16 GB HyperX Fury
HDD / 1Tb
SSD 750 EVO 120Gb .
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
In_live 18.06.20

When it was connected via VGA, no such problem was. but HDMI and normal, checked with another all the same.

R
Ryazancev 18.06.20

In_live
100% will help UPS with battery. Can help the voltage regulator but it is not 100%. This is a very raspostraneny problem.

I
In_live 18.06.20

Ryazancev
Then another question what UPS to choose the best?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 18.06.20

In_live
There is another option in this situation can help out and the network filter, its task is to deal with noise:
Ссылкаhttp://comp.potrebitel.ru/?action=model_list&num_id=45&cat_id=429
Reason - interference, we need to understand. Solved just by cleaning the contacts of the relay and inspecting the wiring up to the compressor, with this case, refer to the spark contacts.
UPS, yeah, not a good toy. Open the store and choose in accordance with input power + adds to the overload. Some features are: 1) do not forget that you'll connect with a total capacity + overload, it is not worth it, better to take stock; 2) the avaricious pays twice; 3) the UPS is provided Volt*Amps to convert to Watts, multiply by a factor of 0.6 is accepted (for example, a 1000 VA UPS 600 watts). 4) the battery Have a finite life, usually 3-5 years, depending on the load (charge-discharge, prevention), maybe sooner. Stabilizer, an average of 5-10 years; 5) It is really heavy; 6) Price, due to the battery; 7) the UPS is a universal protection, but it does have cheap analogue, a voltage stabilizer, which, according to the description, can have the same kinds of protection, for example, required interference protection in the electric system; 8) UPS with AVR - automatic voltage regulation, it's the same voltage regulator, with battery only.
If earlier, through the VGA that was not, perhaps it has something to do with the graphics card and PSU directly with a computer, hence, it is enough to pick up a UPS for power the PSU of the computer. Some monitors have their BP, I was on the similarity of the laptop power system. UPS take only in the case that there are frequent power cuts. Check with their passport data, and capabilities.
Good luck.

I
In_live 18.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you for the detailed response, and my monitor has its own PSU.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 18.06.20

In_live
Always please contact.
my monitor has its own PSU - it is, in theory, the same should work as a filter, it has the sticker and specification.
Remains an obvious problem.
Here's nashala because of this, and purchased the stabilizer, before that the TV was plugged into a power outlet and the computer power strip normal, when clicking the light in the corridor and the inclusion of the old fridge was missing a signal on the video on the second black screen and again everything shows. Cured when hooked up the computer and TV in one filter....
The theory of BP computer just sounds weird though, it is the idea, the same needs to protect from such things. BUT I guess not. With HDMI in General need to be careful, remember ,someone has it even burned out in the advice notes, PC and TV/monitor via HDMI you need to connect in a disconnected state electronics. The example above, under the spoiler, this is an excerpt, where he burned the port.
In General, the simplest and cheapest solution, is a network filter (a description of his work at the link above). Then you can look at the stabilizer, a very good thing in everyday terms.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.06.20

most likely the wiring that riveting what is there. as a result, the races power which is quite dangerous for devices. is in itself sdimi is noise-free in contrast to the CAA so that the motor of the fridge generates some pitch pulses a little something likely.

I
In_live 18.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Wiring was completely replaced six months ago.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 18.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Not dragged, what's the leap? A power surge may lead to disconnection of the appliance, or its combustion, IF this specification is missing a voltage range from and to, for example, I have no doubt that BP monitor, this range is anywhere from 140 to 230 (or 260). On my TV 140-240 Volt or PSU SeaSonic M12II-850 Bronze input voltage 100-240 Volts.
Voltage fluctuations, probably will lead to a complete shutdown, and this probably hurt himself computer, or its weak element, if BP is not very high quality.
Here we are talking about interference, plus the problem of the author was clear: In the same room, a refrigerator (...) and when you turn off the fridge for a second turns off the display(flashing). This interference network, and example of similar problems is given. While these old refrigerators is a common problem, Google it.

m
masha 18.06.20

In_live
Buy a good cable. It's a glitch. Might help cable, with a rectangular thickening, well, there are such cable, as if something is wearing serju, at one end. Inside yet that was aluminiowa braid. And there will be no failures.
I think it is not in the BP case, as in switching-mode power supply voltage stabiliziruemost.