3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KroSSSovock 18.06.20 05:30 pm

Would you like Wheelamn 2? (Wheelman)

Would you like to? I'd like to. Only innovate. Well, there is hide behind cover so that you can climb onto the roof and shoot with any weapon, physics engines for better, mini games a longer story, a linear plot well, and the excellent physics of the destruction (not necessary in order to destroy the city). And would you like to see in Wheelman 2 (if she went) and would like to release it?
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexWake777 18.06.20

I would not. Would not want to.
For the same money it is better to let another game with a Diesel engine will make. The sequel to the Chronicles of Riddick, for example.

K
KaiN 18.06.20

I also do not see need

C
ClubN 18.06.20

The first was garbage, and 2 parts and certainly not necessary...

w
wolf_i94 18.06.20

Dumb game......the second part,of course, is not necessary.

U
Urbanskyer 18.06.20

The game is not bad and one missing.

K
K_Fe 18.06.20

the first one was enough

Y
Yelawolf 18.06.20

Quite that's enough.!

j
jackslaterhero 18.06.20

I would like Vielman of 2 Chronicles and another

K
K_Fe 18.06.20

I would like Vielman of 2 Chronicles and another to see it in the trash

C
ClubN 18.06.20

Well, Gg

P
Percival CoX 18.06.20

and I liked the game, shooting course I do not, but chase is very spectacular, the 2nd part I want

K
K_Fe 18.06.20

but chase is very spectacular, the 2nd part I want to dispose of without installation..

j
jackslaterhero 18.06.20

K_Fe you let the messages are not komentiraj, your write. and if the game is not like what you then so much the game's forum interisuetsya? you only increase the popularity of the toy or you do not know about the pendulum? and psychology of the Russian people?

K
K_Fe 18.06.20

what you then so much the game's forum interisuetsya?
although he played in that year, the game's PPC caught, can not move..these games rarely go..

j
jackslaterhero 18.06.20

K_Fe even I do not understand you then throw away going to trash it, and then hooked? Okay, from my perspective the game is interesting. I toys highly play not only thematically interisuet, therefore anything I can not compare and do not want, but with the participation of the diesel I'm interested in the toy and Riddick and Willemin, because happy the second part would be played when released

C
ClubN 18.06.20

Diesel G and game full G

j
jackslaterhero 18.06.20

ClubN another one, not like the DIN in the forum why it climbs? read the message above written: if the game is not like what you then so much the game's forum interisuetsya? you only increase the popularity of the toy or you do not know about the pendulum? and psychology of the Russian people?

C
ClubN 18.06.20

Because I'm under the impression this game, because this YR I have not seen

K
K_Fe 18.06.20

Yes, really gg

l
live_4_ever 18.06.20

The film has VIN Diesel takes on the game. Or it is removed. Again on the game. So hope that soon, in the sense of the film's release, wait 2 the Wheelman is not worth it. Only if the film is good will be to hire to start the second. And anyway, even if it is bad will still run second. So, when it will appear.