3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D-E-X-P 18.06.20 05:30 pm

Why I get a little experience after performing the task for 1 to 5 experience? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why I get a little experience after performing the task for 1 to 5 experience everywhere.
22 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 18.06.20

D-E-X-P
your level is very high for the job complete the quests written in green font

R
RBunny 18.06.20

If you get so little experience,so character level above level jobs
To get the maximum experience,download mod

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 18.06.20

7 seconds of searching in Google. Swing and be happy. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/820/?

D
D-E-X-P 18.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
where to throw?

D
D-E-X-P 18.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
screen is possible and that I not long ago bought the game do not know much about

D

D-E-X-P
To create the mods folder in the root of the game and throw back mod.

D
D-E-X-P 18.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
ATP

B
Bupycop 18.06.20

D-E-X-P
Wang your subject in a week, with the caption and th such an easy game and later kill me in NG+ well, a broken balance of the game itself...

D
D-E-X-P 18.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
ATP helped

D

Bupycop
AFAIK, the game is like the auto-level opponents for a player.

B
Bupycop 18.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
There are, I know, but the system killed the ballance, it will not restore. Because with this mod, by the end of the game, it will be 80-90 level when ordinary people, to the end of the game about 55.

D

Bupycop
Theoretically, the game really can go. Namely, after the prologue ride around Velen/Novigradu and collect all the quests in parallel find/occupy/steal 1000 gold for Skellige. Come and also take all the quests and start from the smallest. Remember how during the first pass saw the Skellige quest level 12.

B
Bupycop 18.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
So, it's like? To be the end of the 80s? Without fashion, which removes the filter of experience, is impossible.

D

Bupycop
And you thought it would? In the game there loca in the style of No, you first pass something in Novigrad/Velin, and then you can and Skellige So in theory it is possible to do so.

B
Bupycop 18.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
To start passing in any order, behind me 7 playthroughs and 1K hours, I tried all the options, including gaining 15+ the level of the monsters and characters ? on the map, and sailed on Skellige, leaving the plot in Velenje and Novigrad then, but to cheat the system will not work. By the end of the game (no add-ons) you strength be level 38. With additions 59, further impossible. Because the tasks themselves there and not so much on the level of 45-55, and you say in General about the theory of the 80-th level, where you experience you will take?

D

Bupycop
Well, where did you get this 80 level?

B
Bupycop 18.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
The game has a certain number of jobs, from killing monsters experience is not obtained. And assignments at each location a certain level, if you will follow starting with the lowest level, so trying to complete all the green quests to give experience, then you go ahead and in any case, some of the quests will become gray. Same thing in reverse if you perform a questo red, the green, the more will turn grey pretty quickly, because I say that the system is not fooled, everything is counted that by the end of the classic game, you'll 30-38, depending on your passing, the end of Stone hearts 38-43 and Blood and Wine 45-55. But this mod, which was discussed above, removes the limitation and gives experience for grey quests, thus breaking the system balance and judging by the previous topics and slozhnom counting, called vskidku 80 level.

U
UltraModer 18.06.20

For killing monsters give experience!But they need a lot to kill!Their level should be more than you!

D

Bupycop
The mod increases only for completing quests and not monsters. *A sense at all in such a system, if you will always get less experience? Wouldn't it be easier to prescribe a fixed number of experience for a quest?*

B
Bupycop 18.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
If you register fiksirovannoi, it would be forced to pass all tasks, and some passed of the Witcher, only the main plot and several side. And the system that stands now, allows you to keep your balance, you will explore the world or will run only in the story, the difference in level is not very big. For story assignments, give a few thousand and if you take only the story, they will always be green or yellow level. And if along the way to perform minor, some plot will turn grey, and for the secondary to give a few hundred at best. And it is the you just the plot, let's say 5 quests, 500-1000 experience each or 150 for the secondary experience and there will be about 25.
UltraModer
For the monsters that guard something, usually a question mark ? or on the job. And such places have limited the number of monsters that just spawned, experience you don't get otherwise, some players just gingili the level on monsters.