3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
diegrout 18.10.19 01:36 pm

Where to get the 8th key ivory? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

initially killed 11 hunters. Then, after long tortures, was killed 12th hunter, but first time out he had no mask, no key, just a strange drop in the form of weapons(not the f2000, which in the case of ivory is given). Then the hunter was killed the 2nd time, this time again, not had neither the mask nor the key. but dropped the gloves. On the same night was killed this LCD hunter, and finally had the mask, but the key is not dropped. For the remaining time on the entire map hunter never spawn and find I could not. Where to get the last key, if it drops only from hunters. P. S hunter was killed all 3 times near the Washington Monument.
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
dos-unit 18.10.19

8th key falls from the 13th hunter, instruction on YouTube

d
diegrout 18.10.19

dos-unit
this hunter I tried to call, but nothing worked. Of course I will try to call him again(I will unsubscribe by result), but what to do if it does not, the question remains open.

d
diegrout 18.10.19

in General, I played now and again bump into this neulovimogo hunter. I killed him the 4th time, I had gloves. And gloves I had where I was killed more often( and where I do not have mask). I wonder, can I make a map with its spawn places( and the loot that drops from these places), along with perhaps the key find.

d
dos-unit 18.10.19

diegrout wrote:
maybe I should make a map of his spawn places
all this is already on YouTube

e
edpru 18.10.19

The chip is interesting, I can also pull of the hunter (near infected area, where shooting at the Windows) the Order is different... As it turned out, hint - you need to look at the lights (dimensions of the foot, turn signals) at the truck. The types of firing that you saw - do not give anything.. Managed to do the flashing emergency lights all other lights - but the miracle did not come... did Not work... Went to 1800 in-game time.. So the question is, what is the best time to call?

B
BlackTigerTK 18.10.19

edpru
As far as I know, you have night.

e
edpru 18.10.19

BlackTigerTK
Yesterday still knocked out I the last key... I Have night lights were burning.. And knocked out accidentally and shot already not the order what was described (and described there were at least 3 varieties of saw in the video).. it's Strange, floating bug And probably knocked away in free play (shot of earth). Well, as a Board, suddenly someone, as one of ingamenow wrote - if he started shooting right, then turns hazard lights flashing - if not the dimensions and the foot, if the wrong hazard, feet and dimensions together.. Like so.
And Yes, I confirm, after gathered all the clues and masks the hunters only armor allowed.

B
BlackTigerTK 18.10.19

edpru
If I understand you correctly about the place - at the Windows of the same kind in one place to shoot? and mask give with cards on it? somehow ran with soklanovcu as long as the game time was XS, not very comfortable to look at, but dark already. Shot at the Windows of just running all the lights don't even pay attention. The hunter appeared.

e
edpru 18.10.19

BlackTigerTK
Yes, a bad place, I actually randomly started shooting, and he went out again, but on someone else's session on your email in one time I couldn't pull it out. Then Sloane already picked up 2 masks in another session, and when pulled it - it has an key and 1 piece of armor 500 level...

B
BlackTigerTK 18.10.19

edpru
I am the first mask also accidentally got captured by the company point, and there is just the hunter jumped out, after the battle found the mask. The hunter though did not see:-)