3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheril 18.10.19 01:36 pm

Share your experiences of capture Degassi (500 m) (Subnautica)

Want to know how you captured the base of Degassi at a depth of 500 m?

Around her floats a huge evil spider and emits waves which extinguish the electricity, if you turn on the flashlight or light the moth. There's a lot that I need to study and scan. But a bit dark
*Moth 900 m, super suit protection from fire, super tank of air high capacity
11 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 18.10.19

Cheryl
what about the crab the Torpedo suit the installation of "CRAB", Improvement of the suit CRAB "Jet pack" and Hand-capture suit "CRAB"?
I hand-grip and a jetpack in the caves was flying like Spiderman. The crab gets a lot less damage than a moth!

w
walkris 18.10.19

Cheryl by the way, you can distract him with fireworks and he does not respond to led flashlight

A
AgressorAntony 18.10.19

Cheryl
I killed just)))

H
Hemo 18.10.19

The stasis rifle and then knife.

S
Sheril 18.10.19

walkris
wow! You have a crab ride. My well is near the base waiting for me to find all the components for a drill. In addition, there is module depth, starting from 1. But the hand-grip is, and torpedo
Spider-monster was fine to react when I turned on a flashlight, floating inside the base. And he hadn't seen me, nor moth, as we sailed without lights (case of 2)

The first time I swim in there, put a moth nearby, came back, saw how he fell apart from the shock waves of monster. Had to reboot. The second time was a little better. Moth put away at the rock, but lost orientation in the database, could not find a way out, almost out of oxygen. Had to reboot.

Who gave the tips:
I'll try all your suggestions

w
walkris 18.10.19

Cheryl
do not be afraid that there is no drill for the crab shit the Hand-grip, and the crab because depth -
• 900 meters (base)
• 1300 metres (with minimal improvement)
• 1700 meters (with a maximum improvement)
from the monster for 6% damage gets around.
And what about the lighting he responds to all except Led lights

Characteristics of Calmaro-krasnansky damage
Shock:
Player 40%
Moth 20%
Exosuit 6%
AMY-wave temporarily disables electronics
So that database can have time to explore while the crab will hit, then you can fix!

S
Sheril 18.10.19

walkris
and the led lights how much is enough, or is he eternal?

Y
Yagor179 18.10.19

Personally, I'm right there build a base and astronauts, these do not interfere with me here guard Yes podobratjsya possible. And to study it is necessary only gel pouch and drawings from the boxes, well, and PDA all together, deposits of titanium are, they should drill to drill.

w
walkris 18.10.19

Cheryl
You can carry a led flashlight in the hand or mounted on different surfaces, does not require battery replacement, works for a long period, can be selected and installed again in another place.

Unlike conventional light, giving a directional cone light, led lantern illuminates the entire space around the player or where it is installed but because the light is not directed, its radius is relatively small.

S
Sheril 18.10.19

walkris
cool
how to use the hand-grip of a crab? Cling to the rock or round ball, the crab pulled, and when released, falls back into the pit

w
walkris 18.10.19

Cheryl
Alternately with a jetpack. and cling to each other -> use pack and go hook -> again, we cling a hook. When hanging on the hook recovers the satchel.
It is best to use with the improvement of the suit CRAB "Jet pack"