3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oxygen_woLF 19.06.20 08:48 pm

Sue (Wasteland 2)

Where to look for this idiot after his job? At West farms, where he lay half dead in the house and after we treated him, he gives the task to clean 3 locations. Cleared, I'm going there but it is not. The entire CX Center obbegat not found! Where is he hiding?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temenqo 19.06.20

Oxygen_woLF
There he where we for the first time found .

Sue

O
Oxygen_woLF 19.06.20

I've been there. No him)) And old man with a gun walks next to

H
Hydrolisk 19.06.20

his grandfather hike slammed, and rightly so

T
Temenqo 19.06.20

Oxygen_woLF
I have so it looks :
Spoiler

O
Oxygen_woLF 19.06.20

Hmmm.. maybe a bug of some kind then. My house is empty, it is not there) And I first went there

A
Atlante 19.06.20

I sue accidentally knocked, he infected the village and died trying to correct his mistake.

I
Incubus_bass 19.06.20

Comrades, I'm sorry, maybe it was already, but not found..
Accidentally laid sue in SKH-Center, went to fulfill his quest (to clean 3 locations and pour the serum), and he first shock is dead, like he went to correct his mistake. Quest is hanging, pass no one, save before it giving no. What to do?

O
Oxygen_woLF 19.06.20

I just scored... found no one who can be taken

B
Bastarder 19.06.20

Dihlofos_a
Comrades, I'm sorry, maybe it was already, but not found..
Accidentally laid sue in SKH-Center, went to fulfill his quest (to clean 3 locations and pour the serum), and he first shock is dead, like he went to correct his mistake. Quest is hanging, pass no one, save before it giving no. What to do?

In the dialogue with sue, after his cure, he will ask for help in correcting his mistakes with pigeons. You should answer Yes, and then he will not go in contaminated settlements. Otherwise, he will rush in there and die.

a
anatol47845 19.06.20

After completing all of the tasks the doctor with the CX centre gave 5 vials of serum, I spent 3 on your team, one on the CX center and one on your village. Is it possible to re-create two or quest sue failed?

s
stamp999 19.06.20

also his treat and not enough syvorotki for the job
where else can you get not found

B
Bombardirovschik 19.06.20

stamp999
they don't need to treat when you add the serum to the reservoir they are cured.