3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TryHard 19.06.20 08:49 pm

Tasks \"Winter hunt\" (Warface)

In the meantime, we would like to share with you information about chains class tasks and, of course, the rewards for them. For example, we take the job of the attack.

how do you like awards?))
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
TryHard 19.06.20

by the way 14 task award skins Ghosts. It will be new skins or is it a phantom??

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 19.06.20

TryHard
New Russian translated Ghosts on Europe, they Ghost are called. The tasks are simple, I bet a half or two weeks to perform the four branches of jobs.

r
ramis.DS 19.06.20

And I bought a winter hunt

T
TryHard 19.06.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
thank you)

T
TryHard 19.06.20

ramis.DS
buy) regulations theme)) at least not be bored :))

A
Ars93 19.06.20

Damn I also want a winter hunt.there is no possibility to buy.people ,there are people generous and kind.?just kidding). Happy new year everyone!

V
Vlad Redvel 19.06.20

More prizes will be or is it? And the skin on the assault and camo on the AK-103 I have (I FSUs on these ghosts and Santas)!

T
TryHard 19.06.20

Vlad Redvel
it's not camouflage, and you don't have it. there will be many jobs more than 100, and probably the same number of gifts

R
Ruslan Shvedchikov 19.06.20

Going to buy winter hunt was worth it or not??? and the prizes looked good but come to love them can be bought a little pozhzhe ! as always in varfeys sell won't and a week later BAM they are in the store .

T
Tolya Svaykin 19.06.20

Well nah shit...winter hunting"-obdiralovka!)

V
Vladimir Volodin 19.06.20

TryHard
I'm not talking about that, they cost 300 rubles, or not. But to be honest, so to speak for Christmas promotion gifts, nor any. I mean, give always, not really worth it.

V
Vladimir Volodin 19.06.20

Ruslan Shvedchikov
WELL, Yes.)) The same joke was with the costumes from the crisis. A friend sent me a screenshot, like he did exclusive offer. And then, after a time, who want to buy and cheaper!!! The divorce was real.)))

S
Scolopendromorph13 19.06.20

TryHard

V
VOFFKAV 19.06.20

Vladimir Volodin wrote:
And then, after a time, who want to buy and cheaper!!!
That's for sure!(wait for 200rub.)

S
Sipogka 19.06.20

Is inexpensive easy tasks for normal skins you can get and a couple of guns, is in my opinion certainly cheaper than they will later for loans or to sell in boxes twist

E
Eligos 123 19.06.20

Sipogka
Here I totally agree with you! Three hundred and easy job, will get a bunch of normal buns!

A
Aleksandr Zhidkov 19.06.20

Happy new year!Soldiers!With the coming 2017!

V
Vova Demog 19.06.20

TryHard
Bored already when the job was! Do not count, I Have a job with 25 attack planes on the blasting!