3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lokat 19.06.20 08:50 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Call of Pripyat MISERY 2.1.1. - crashes (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Installed mod for call of Pripyat (MISERY), license 1.6.0.2.

I go into the game, trying to create a new game POPs up a loading screen and after a few minutes the game crashes and not booting.
Error: Stopped work program x-ray 1.6 engine.

What to do with this mod something is wrong? Maybe need a patch? If so, throw off please)
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
STALKERCHREC 19.06.20

The same crap

x
xXalka1rasXx 19.06.20

I have almost the same stuff, but the game loads and crashes only if I load during the game (for example if I was killed and I load autosave) or when using the services of the conductor and the transitions to other locations (Zaton, Jupiter, Pripyat).
On the one hand this is bad, because it happens at the point of death to leave the game and start again, and already from the main menu to load the save, it is annoying.
But on the other hand, I became a MUCH better to play Stalker and rarely die, sometimes even afraid to approach some places)))
Now our sheep.
Personally, I have all the flights associated with the lack of RAM (RAM), I have just 2G, when recommended to play in MISERY, 6G.
And about your problem, not really understand, maybe due to the fact that you have a license, or you not correctly did something well, or again the system requirements-I'm not fit, I don't know.
I doubt that there is any patch, just try to install mod on the pirates.

N
Napoleon Bonaparte 19.06.20

The flight was during the game,during the mission bandits at Skadovsk.Night.Syst.the requirements are suitable for max settings.

K
King Stret 19.06.20

I have this problem - video card this game is working only 10-20 percent%,percent 20-40%,but the fps drops almost all the time to 50,45,30. play awful, I understand that a problem not in gland and in optimization, tell me what to do to rules to play, removed draw distance on low, gave fps +10,but still have a drawdown of up to 30 lighting with DX11 to 10 changed, nothing has changed, most of the settings (tessellation, lighting, shadows, HBAO,antialiasing, etc.) do not affect fps. also, the game frequently freezes, although I have 16 GB operatives, che do?GTX 1070,i5-6600, 16GB RAM,Win 10

M
MakaroIIIka 19.03.21

Napoleon Bonaparte
Man is the same shit