3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omgstyle 19.06.20 08:50 pm

Game laws and wigs! (Diablo 2)

there is a law 3.10. Prohibited unfair pumping accounts/characters Diablo II using any third party program.

wigs vodyatsa using third-party programs! д2лоадер, etc. legally, the use of these programs leads to the enrichment of workers which seven enjoye! that is a deliberate advantage in gameplay, whether pvp or fan khbr)))
41 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omgstyle 19.06.20

demand to ban the use of the side programmes or to remove the bug with HF! for
shield numerous breaking of the HF bug! even there...... these third-party programs forbidden!

d
dalka 19.06.20

d2loader soft PG(of rubella), third-party software = the software is not PG(of rubella).

i
irknet 19.06.20

The wigs are irrelevant to leveling accounts or characters.

Q
QLinkee 19.06.20

When the wigs are banned? Like has been intensively discussed in recent years...

A
Andruha90 19.06.20

Good man what you need from wigs, with them specks falling ,sometimes fires , but it often or handle of the butt grow?

q
qPash 19.06.20

QLinkee
As hell freezes over! =) ahah
What are you so hampered, you are forced to carry them? I envy those who have enough willpower, perseverance to do this monotonous process?
Tomorrow will create a theme - disable drop runes Cham ber, etc., to prevent a sudden drop, anyone but me =) ahah

y
yok0o 19.06.20

omg da pust' taskayut
i tak vse niwie, i crafta net :C

A
Andruha90 19.06.20

Omgstyle
New year beat you,that is not yet released,what nafig a bug charms three quests, sees a slice of lemon,and then write another Pendle's more than 10 times a day you can't run!

l
lait_one 19.06.20

yok0o
all the poor, because it is decided by FERC, which is not very far-sighted.Omgstyle
to prohibit the wigs and not to raise the drop=kill server.

m
minovalo 19.06.20

To all who wigs beak opens, some kokoko was drupalish! :mad:

Q
QLinkee 19.06.20

lait_one wrote:
to prohibit the wigs and not to raise the drop=kill server.
to turn off the electricity=kill the server, and not the nonsense that you write here!

O
Olezha Buhalo 19.06.20

poyduka make a couple advantiv

S
Shaka_podorojala 19.06.20

niweta bez run buntuet

O
Obsessed 19.06.20

passed, on the PG you have under avkol icon with candles. they burn, Yes? ;D

Oleg Bukhalo, right! after all, they themselves will not do! ;{

m
minovalo 19.06.20

Burn only lazy ryazapov. For trago - single/BNET/fashion. ;D

J
Jay_xD 19.06.20

If you remove the wigs, the server will be left without a game currency. IMHO 90%+ runok from pul to gul, just with the HF. Trade on the server dies at all, will only exchange gear. Plus, dies and crafting.

What you want to achieve the abolition of the wigs?

V
VYCanisMajoris 19.06.20

the author you take the wigs, understand what it is sweat and hard work - and do not write more nonsense

F
FludoTron 19.06.20

No one will remove wigs, aler sachet.

P
PAK-PYK 19.06.20

Jay_xD wrote:
What you want to achieve the abolition of the wigs?
zakriyiya pg i perehoda na [brandy craft] storonnie resursi!

P
PAK-PYK 19.06.20

Omgstyle wrote:
wigs vodyatsa using third-party programs! д2лоадер etc.
u menya est 7 key. zna4 ya voju bez storonnih programm! kak mne bit? eto je ne polu4aetsa naruwaet 3.10! trebuyu znat obyasneniu!!!!11