3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zod626 19.06.20 08:50 pm

Unknown Tomb (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

who knows what kind of grave? There is a job associated with it? It's on the Larvik

11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed Djazar 19.06.20

Rikishi Ishikawa
Of course there is!

a
an-tos-ka 19.06.20

Everything in this game has its own purpose. ALL. So the question is is this the tomb with the job? stupid.

S
Slik58 19.06.20

an-tos-ka
Not everything has its purpose, for example Golova pit, she has a purpose there is not any, and such places abound in the game.

S
SwedovSandr 19.06.20

an-tos-ka
If you know, why not answer the man? He was just asking. Why agressirovat and throw insults?? He himself was so in 5-7 years, if not older.

A
Alpha_Debriz 19.06.20

SwedovSandr
If he knew anything, he'd have answered. And so simply just to nakaryabat.

I don't know about the quests associated with this tomb. And judging by the icon under the avatar of the author's themes, he has no interest in it.

M
Mama Stiflera 19.06.20

Most likely no job (especially if it is not highlighted in red). I do wonder, recently passed the game 3 times and found in the vicinity of the castle in the kaer Morhen, a book (which by the way highlighted in red). Geralt still read it, and said that there is not enough pages. Here are some tasks connected with it, but until I realized what

S
Slik58 19.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
If I am not mistaken, this book gives the beginning of the quest Vadimcha forge, which begins in the iron mine, it is not a lot to the South of Caer Morhen

U
UnItalianoVero 19.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
The lack of pages is the implication that witches use a book not on purpose/don't agree with the author

M
Mama Stiflera 19.06.20

Slik58
No. About this quest I know. That book take in the castle. But this book I found in the vicinity of the castle
UnItalianoVero
That's just I found it some kind of latrine in KM)

S
SwedovSandr 19.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
))) Write about the Athol book and location of Julia on YouTube channel Favorite Adventure and Quests. Maybe she Cho finds out about it. It to pieces already dismantled the entire game :)

Z
Zod626 19.06.20

Alpha_Debriz
it is also interesting)