3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 19.06.20 08:52 pm

Drawdown FPS in games all of a sudden ! (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

It can be a question.
Re-installed the client World of Tanks
And put the modpak from PROtanki

Got blue screen when pushed INTO BATTLE
Restarted again, same thing.

Then I decided to run Battlefield 1 it gave a white screen
I realized that the day would be fun.

Then run the game OVERWATCH it crashes with a green screen

But why did the video card ever work?

Config:
Windows 10 Enterprise 64.bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 4000.MHz
ASUS X99-A / USB 3.1
Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2666.MHz 16GB Kit
Crucial SSD MX200 (250GB)
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, 7200U/min
Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming Ti
Cooler master storm stryker white
Seasonic Platinum Series 760 Watt
Instead, the True Spirit 140 BW Rev. A
I quasicapital list appreciated

The driver reinstalled,tests done.
For example I see that in the FurMark test, she won't warm above 64
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 19.06.20

the crackdown worked?

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 19.06.20

Metalist1925
Computer year the motherboard auto-overclocking turned on he was not climbing in the manual.

Actually, I advised here
CECI correspondence
https://vk.com/topic-72378974_29969914?offset=108160
There AVATAR is the SAME as here

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 19.06.20

Cleaned it ,and modpaka.
The registry clean program CCleaner
Tried to update directx wrote is the latest version.
Again blew the driver again restart.

And I understand it again, says downloading 100% ???
All sorts of data on the screen

Nothing helps the video card is alive but for some reason it says loading 100%

Really Windu endure?

I
Izuru Hitachi 19.06.20

HACAMOMDEJIEHET
In the screenshot of the load is from the benchmark.
In General, the first step is to reset the BIOS to default, and cut down all the possible crackdown. Then to get rid of computer antivirus (just in case the miner). Still need to cut down what's in startup (including all the optimizers like advanced systemcare), and then to observe the load.

In General, for monitoring the system is fine, Process Explorer is a program from Microsoft, and more informative process. In the settings you can enable the display nagruzki on the graphics card and see what exactly its load. Start from the administrator.
And Yes, you should at least have indicated that for BSOD fell out, would be a good hint about the problem.

Can try remote to deal with your system if you want. My contacts see the profile.

J
JetFIRE13 19.06.20

HACAMOMDEJIEHET
Yes, demolished Windows and on a clean put.Tanks so many lives ruined,come to your senses,you can return to normal life!
About 100% load,so when the GPU behaves,this miner.There is only the demolition of the OSes.

I
Izuru Hitachi 19.06.20

Dok Rolf
Why treat the OS?) Only the demolition, only hardcore! And do not care that you got important documents, and a bunch of needed.

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 19.06.20

Izuru Hitachi
Yes, I will carry ,and still be a virgin will make an image through Acronis ))

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 19.06.20

Izuru Hitachi
Demolished not helped ................
So something with vidyuhi...........

J
JetFIRE13 19.06.20

Izuru Hitachi
It makes no sense to treat it after the miners,there is the whole registry is corrupted.

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 19.06.20

Dok Rolf
When the load on the video card. it captures screens of death ,and sends a computer in reboot.

Ie it works I can watch movies,youtube, even in the light something to play I guess
(have not tried)

But as soon as I start the game (Overwatch for example)
FPS in the game jump 30-70 ultra settings,and frequency also seems to jump from 650 to 1200 somewhere.

Well would it just die out but it works ,and what it does not understand now.

Thought system,and the system was demolished completely.

Formatted a disk With,D when installed.

There was some kind of system partition with a weight of 500.MB its not formatted it may have been ???
But it seems it does not touch usual ?

In General it can not understand.
Before vidyuhi dead ,and just didn't work.

J
JetFIRE13 19.06.20

HACAMOMDEJIEHET
You have msi afterburner have?If there is,see the download GP in idle(on the desktop),if the load is 0% or more,the miners present.You can still test the PSU with Aida.Put the stress test and watch the voltage on the 3.3 V,5V and 12V lines if there is anywhere that deviations of 0.5-1V,the fault power supply.You can still have friends just take the power supply and check how behaves the system.

M
MaksMahaon 19.06.20

HACAMOMDEJIEHET
I can advise to test on the other computer. And also replace the thermal paste on the GPU, though it was not heated. There is an option to revert to an earlier wood vidai, because there is a paranoid opinion that the latest firewood green kill seven hundredth and in favor of nine hundred thousandths.

D
Dreik Fernis 19.06.20

Got BSOD -> write error code -> code prescribed in Google/Yandex/Yahoo -> take proper measures.

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 19.06.20

Dreik Fernis
The screens were without information
(Windows not license)
But this was the year everything worked.

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 19.06.20

Dok Rolf
Download GP like 0% (MSI Afterburner)

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 19.06.20

Dok Rolf
Miner did not remain after the demolition of the Windows ?

J
JetFIRE13 19.06.20

HACAMOMDEJIEHET
No,if Windu put a formatted hard drive,deleted everything on it.You have no miner.You have a problem with the power supply roughly.

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 19.06.20

Dok Rolf
HERE IS A VIDEO ABOUT WHAT I WRITE

J
JetFIRE13 19.06.20

HACAMOMDEJIEHET
You аиде64 the checkbox is not set stress gpu, but at least I can see that the percent fully functional with memory. Remains the video card and power supply with the hard drive. Do two tests in Hades from the beginning as there were 4 Chough+jackdaw to test the gpu,and then stress test with all six daws(cpu,fpu,cache,memory,disks,GPUs). You need to check out the hard drive for fragmentation and errors(fit the program Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional and Crystal Disk Info). Just don't Defrag the ssd,it hurt him. One alarming me,you have fps stops often in rounded numbers, ie 60 or 80 like in the manual there is salacca + somehow the GPU is not loaded,permanently idle.

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 19.06.20

Dok Rolf
Did as you said everywhere is allocated to GPU and the rest.
There is a 1 - drawdown at the beginning of the test.
And it is every time after a minute somewhere,and then everything is fine but just 7.minutes test
Two times for 7 minutes in the first same drawdown was.

I think if you do 20 minutes there will be a drawdown ,and then everything will be OK

It was still something inappropriate I connected the phone via USB ,and off the video and the computer tightly hung.

And why when I test MSI Kombustor 3 video memory is loaded with only 250-500.MB ?
Or is it a test of the weak or the video memory is not running at a graphics card ?