3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosolapyi1 19.06.20 08:53 pm

The PG rating of this game (Mafia 3)

Good day, friends !
I look at rating 6 and I understand that completely deserved, because the game is full of middle peasants. And minuses in the assessment completely fair, but still I have a few questions.
In the evaluation of Mafia 3 are the following cons : Boring protagonist, Boring story, Boring world, Boring job.
At the same time, I look at the rating of games such as Dragon Age Inquisition and Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Just because only with them can compare, since they played directly. And they came out relatively recently. First got a 9.5, and the second 8. I understand that the games are totally different, but not all cons Mafii 3 does not apply to these games ? In the Syndicate you just run around and MOP up the territory, to finally kill the main villain. Just like in Mafia 3. In the Inquisition the same, only the gaps closed. And all this game requires of the player, otherwise no further progress. The world in three games completely boring, there's just nothing else to do. Tasks of the same type. Plot plus-minus at a normal level. But given the Mafia 6, and others so highly. Why ? What do you think about this ? The other two games clearly better only in graphics, but do graphics make such a dent in the rating ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaZzuiR 19.06.20

objective assessment, this is not about PG

S
SkyRaider 19.06.20

Can't say anything about DA:I, because I was not interested in 2014, not now. But I'm almost done with the Syndicate and there maybe the same type of work, but playing was more fun than the last part, and the main characters are sympathetic, and very cool recreated, so a Syndicate or even understated

U
U.S.Soldier 19.06.20

Kosolapyi1
The syndicate is interesting with its setting.The Victorian era,a very beautiful city,more or less sane stealth system which worked not bad,unlike the mafia 3,beautiful graphics,interesting characters,quests are more diverse than in mafia 3.

z
zEmberg 19.06.20

The syndicate took his charisma. Yes, the mission did not Shine, but at the same time to kick ass and stab in the face with knives was interesting and enjoyable.

F
FsTanDar 19.06.20

Syndikat turned on the fan, and you agree.

p
pirat484 19.06.20

correct assessment 3