3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jules_Merit 19.06.20 08:53 pm

Profile after refund (Battlefield 1)

I got this situation that I had to return the money for bf1 in the second account and to purchase on the primary , but during the treatment I played it and for quite a while , although the return policy says that during the processing of the refund request they block the game , in my case, I was just playing. And I have a question : if they delete my profile with all the achievements of the character back when you return the money? Ie, how should I do? Buy the game on the same account , because I will return a character , or with a mournful mien to buy it on your main account and start again , because they deleted my character when I got the money back?
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
CCCPDriver 19.06.20

they will not remove your Persian from the second Akka, unless you ask

N
N2amil 19.06.20

First - your profile bf1 account will not remove. as it is likely that you will buy it. or just want to see your achievements, or you will give the key etc. with Regards to that would buy on the main account - you just make sure you return the money. Well and so - Yes, you have to play with 0. the likelihood that you not return the money 50% to 50%. Wait for the return line.

J
Jules_Merit 19.06.20

N2amil
Thank you , not right at first read))
Ie if I buy it again on the same account character will be there ?

N
N2amil 19.06.20

Jules_Merit
Yes