3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
olecsander14_ 19.06.20 08:56 pm

Patch for Dark Souls 3 and no optimization (Dark Souls 3)

Constantly appears a blue screen of death. Why there is no optimization.
51 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rubicon696 19.06.20

This port of the curve steadily pulls just 970 at 60fps and above.

The funny thing is that the picture is not drawn to such requirements for iron.
X2 is the benchmark for optimization compared to the DS3.
X2... scholar gave a stable 60fps in DSR with 4K resolution.

O
Oleg Vaschilo 19.06.20

On account of buckets - I would agree with unsubscribing if other games were of the same prosharenny fps. But no, all Wizards are cheerful. But it is DS3 - brakes.

A
Aleksandr Shimanski 19.06.20

guys with the new patch started astudy themselves make up for this glitch? , trainers , cheats don't use

A
Aleksey Chichigin 19.06.20

Alexander Szymanski
Sometimes fall from the enemies of the body, before it was also.

s
siame 19.06.20

Don't know where to write, will leave here.
Since yesterday the game crashes. Already caught 6-7 of departure and one office. Always crashes with a system message that the Nvidia GTX 670M is not a plug-in device and cannot be disabled. To start the game after the departure is not always possible - hangs at startup - it happens when the game is tied on the integrated map. Need to restart the computer.
The settings in the game at a minimum.

A
Aleksandr Gaevskiy1993 19.06.20

Me laugh you guys. Here is my veteran: Percents of Atlon x2 .220 , 2 core frequency 2.8 vidyuhi GeForce gt 440, operate 4 gigabytes of DDR3 . The game comes with a stable 3 fps, sometimes sinking up to one. And then you complain that you have drawdown up to 20 fps ugh , I used now this fps... While Dark souls 2 comp pulled quietly at high settings sometimes sags in some locations. . 2 years has drastically raised the requirements , it is time for the railroad to donate to the shelter for the elderly . Here's the Witcher 3 launched on 24 fps gave .. but Much steeper and the difference in optimization is huge. Dark Souls III for her cool updates of their old man, the mother supports 4 core percent , think I'll go to the flea market take a look at the components .

B
Berillium 19.06.20

Guys, the expected release of a new patch? I am currently on 1.03. Does it make sense updated for 1.03.1.

L
LuceferMoD 19.06.20

Alexander Гаевский1993
Specially for you has created a bunch of topics about the transition to driver 314.22. But no, you're going to complain about 3фпса.

R
Riinoa 19.06.20

Well, just not actually play! When in-game look at the floor it is clear that everything is perfect but only raise and then starts 15 frames(Though not everywhere)Put the patch, all settings on low but it helps only when in window mode and 800x600, but that you know well, actually not a cake.

D
DarkLordProblem 19.06.20

I have after the patch only ceased to act for the bug with black bars

g
geron grin 19.06.20

glitches ass love it