3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strongov845 19.06.20 08:57 pm

Cheating as is

Many of us know that in many games players use the cheats. But I am interested in the interest of the players that use them, and the interest of game developers to these types of fraud. One gets the impression that it is profitable for them. Created forums, in these forums there was heated debate and the money from the sales also float, and the more parties, the greater the demand. Here is the rating and advertisement of their games. From this they are not profitable to take any action in relation to the identification and blocking of players until it becomes massive, as it happened in Warface. What is your opinion on this?
3 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yczh-Kazym 19.06.20

Cheaters will interfere with the other players and create a bad reputation game, regardless of its amount. Furthermore, they do not use the paid content. And the cheaters forums, except the cheaters, nobody goes. Because such advertising has no meaning.

V
Vaipen 19.06.20

And so they specifically do in the games holes in order to citaristi they were used, and standards users, with the burnt fart scribbled themes and done the game is. Still logical. Afftor revealed the universal conspiracy of developers.

G
Glich34 19.06.20

cheating is just the tolerance of developers in relation to players and so there is little in the game, and right now, if more developers will begin to ban and cut out all the cheaters in the game, just nobody will be, right now, very heavy, not like 10 years ago, when all was light and joy. Now the crisis, and in games too. Varfeys it's not the unit game is another online game EVE online. So there is not cheating, and polls some scum, pirates and killer of other players. Before they were few, but with the release of a shareware client for the game, the amount of scum was going wild. And the developers with nothing to do, because in the game, and so very little online, and if right now just to start to restore order in the game is simply nobody left. The developers always make the mistake of relying on the MASS of the player, not the honest and decent players. Well, with time a massive player and showing the world who he was - a violent criminal,cheater and a killer of other players. And good honest guys trying to play these games, but immediately faced with these morons. Complaints to the developers of any results has not brought, i.e. the developers are SATISFIED with the current system. And now the time shows that that developed had sown they are reaping. And right now they have NOTHING I can do. If they remove the cheaters and all goons from the game - the game will crash because nobody will be there 90% of the players is the cheaters and morons. But to eat something you want developed. So they accept.