3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 19.06.20 08:57 pm

Does the plot. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People I'm only acquainted with this wonderful game.So please, no spoilers.just answer the question.Does the plot in the third part,if in the second select path Rocher? Or if you go save Triss instead of helping the blinded sorceress?
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hypest 19.06.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
No. Come on in the second as they want. Only in the Summer do not kill.

s
sanchezzz42 19.06.20

it changes a bit if you killed Sheal,well the neck tattoo is remains if to do the second part)but stronger no change

K
Kovboy belomor 19.06.20

sanchezzz42 witch Hunt will be so so right ?

s
sanchezzz42 19.06.20

Yes,quests will not diminish and will not increase)

G
Garry3Fingers 19.06.20

It is a shame that almost all the elections from 2 parts to 3 and put a large male sexual organ.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 19.06.20

Anais La Valette, Arian La Valette, Adda, Henselt, Summer, Saskia, and Sheal, Berengar
Here at fast remembered characters whose fate was to impact on 3rd part, but in fact we only get Summer and Sheal.
Summer will appear one job(not the plot), and Sheal, you will catch a glimpse of the plot(if survived).
The fate of Ariana La Valetta depends on how his mother will talk to you in the 3rd part.
Anais, Adda - a complete ignore in the story
Jorvet\Rocher complete ignore in the story, Roshe anyway greets you as a friend
Taler - he could die in the first part, but again, complete ignore this. It will appear in the 3rd polyubasu
Henselt from his fate, nothing changes. At the beginning of the 3rd part but in any case...
Spoilertv. And their land will take Radovid.

D
Danil Zotov 19.06.20

I envy you I would love to play the game again for the first time))

M
Mantykora 19.06.20

Daniel Zotov
Yes, I would also like to play as the first time the whole series of the Witcher... But the first time only happens once.
In addition to the above: if the second part is to save Triss, then the third on the pier in Ochsenfurt you can talk to the wizard, otherwise it will not.