3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artmad27 19.06.20 08:57 pm

Dead. How to get rid of them? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How to get rid of them?Sometimes lie on the month, and don't want to disappear.To download long ever this .Soon the corpses of those who have no name.
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
GLDJ 19.06.20

Well, actually, the decomposition is not fast food, can sprinkle putrid worms for speed)
Well, or to climb in the console that usually citerat. See if you can mod any. Since the deletion of the object is a mechanical part of the game, the more profound compared with the map editor. But those who have no name, they have probably spelled out the mechanics of the game, and deleted independently, for example at the end of the event, or after a certain time. The corpse is the property of NPC and Players, that is, you're still the same, only a corpse, and you can dig. On account of the nameless, never seen corpses without a name)) Otherwise it would be ordinary objects, which can also evaporate in the event.

B
Belomorkanal 19.06.20

splintercelldavid
Get closer to the corpse, open the console, move the cursor over the corpse, set it by pressing LMB write disable

x
xakdog 19.06.20

I usually just dragged the bodies and threw them into the water.

1TvoyBatya1 19.06.20

You th there Skyrim half demolished?Gazebo deliberately made so, why XS

E
Eremite_City 19.06.20

Me too, they are annoying. Had to be a witch for disintegration.
Raise the dead, destroy him, and they, with a sigh, thank you, disappear..
Near Serotina Outpost, there is the Ritual stone - raises the corpses.
At the moment I solved the problem WabbaCoin'is.. There is such a staff.
But he put avtosborschik - too much dough rolls in..

Loginyouout
For those who play Necromancer. There are 3 volumes of"the Preparation of bodies,
after learning that, given the achievement of Efficiency.
You can buy a Mediator. Who else is mod UnDeath -
one can become a Lich. Books - again, the Mediator.
About it you learn from notes. Although it can come sooner.

m
magister1 19.06.20

splintercelldavid
http://www.playground.ru/files/the_elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_chistilschik_trupov_clean_up_your_corpses_1_3_1-105891/

C
Cegth RFR 19.06.20

you've been playing Skyrim and I never heard of console commands? Oh shkoloten.... The Disable command it destroys any thing except the very rare fixed that can be removed by highlighting and command markfordelete, and they will be removed during the first reboot save

A
Artmad27 19.06.20

You don't understand чтоDisable does not destroy the thing, and hides .It nothing changes, download all also go a long iza clogging sopranos corpses.

J
Juwargane 19.06.20

Cegth RFR
what to say if a student is 4 games in hand on the ear,Mein,CS,DotA,and Skyrim here
ask about che another immediately begin to rot XD

R
Richards 19.06.20

Not a stable game, the same shimmering mountains and so on.((( Can you recommend a program for cleaning up scripts save, reduce the weight saving, because if it comes to 10мбайт the game starts to give those pearl))

-
--Evgeniy-- 19.06.20

Revive him and kill him somewhere away from home. And I was so strained on the contrary, when the carefully folded pile of corpses - the candidates in trally - still, over time, you'd better lay infinitely the squint in the game.

J
Juwargane 19.06.20

splintercelldavid

you can hear it yourself ? download of long of for corpses HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA Lord, do not be ridiculous and the load is long because the memory necessary to optimize your cave bucket,any clever 'll listen to you and then the news will be something In an apartment house the room burned down due to a frayed computer

A
Artmad27 19.06.20

Well, as it know about your bucket, but if the game is a normal Fps, and the transition from one location to another became very long means long zapolnenii saves from any litter and scripts.

J
Juwargane 19.06.20

splintercelldavid
Lord, how funny

J
Juwargane 19.06.20

splintercelldavid
why, then Morrowind and Oblivion so is not floating brain ? tell me what engines different ? hahhaha

A
Artmad27 19.06.20

D4K
You yourself maybe a student who does not even realize that the corpse is a script .

J
Juwargane 19.06.20

splintercelldavid
you yourself are probably a student who does not understand what is optimization

A
Artmad27 19.06.20

And optimization and as you said my bucket?Optimization is the ability of the processing software code, the fastest way.The transition from one location and the other has a download scripts.You snachala understand the word optimization.

R
RikoChiko 19.06.20

D4K
Do you even know how the engine games Besezdy work? What is Papyrus, that saving over time can become dirty from mods? Oblivion can begin.

A
Artmad27 19.06.20

Recochica
He is nothing not to understand, we have buckets that do not pull game 2011.