3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sliner 19.06.20 08:57 pm

FC after the social club (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I don't know what to do. Tried all that you can. Pirates was perfect, started and worked without any problems. Decided to put stimovsky version started. And this was always when I installed the steam version. So: after loading the social club crashes the window Discontinued operation of the program Grand Theft Auto V with the error APPCRASH. This was BEX64, but I somehow miraculously fixed after it appeared this APPCRASH. Then I just did: scoured Google in search of advices and did everything that I could find. Went into the registry and removed any settings that were messing with graphics cards, sound cards(was turned off, and included them in turn), went into config and changed the values DX_Version, and replaced d3d11.dll checked all x64.rpf files using MD5 checksum, climbed into msconfig and put the number of processor cores. Re-Installed Social Club, Visual C++, DirectX. Checked and rechecked the cache, reinstalled the game all to no avail. Below will leave a log of the error:
log originalor problems:
Event name problem: APPCRASH
Application name: GTA5.exe
Application version: 1.0.944.2
The timestamp of the application: 5847f2c1
The name of the module with the error: GTA5.exe
The version of the module with the error: 1.0.944.2
The time stamp module with the error: 5847f2c1
Exception code: c0000005
Offset exceptions: 00000000007ac43f
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Language code: 1049
Additional information 1: 4618
Additional information 2: 46186d8dfec7b571577948191f040a25
Additional information 3: c6d5
Additional information 4: c6d55a5a36e37afa4079ec540c4f72d8

As I said earlier, once I managed to get around it. The problems started elsewhere, so ask in advance. In the prologue at the moment with installing the explosives on the door, I mercilessly hung the game, in my opinion, with a BEX64 error (maybe another, I don't really remember). A couple of times managed to somehow miss that moment(took place very slowly, so as not to burden the computer, turned away from the explosion and so forth, but the game freezes immediately after going outside. I'm desperate.

Features: Nvidia Geforce 630M, 8GB RAM. Percents I5 3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz x4.

Help, please.
4 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo Sexual 19.06.20

Sliner
Here: https://www.youtube.com/user/EasyyyLife/search?query=gta+5 a lot of videos on the collapses of GTA V.

S
Sliner 19.06.20

Hobo Sexual
thanks, of course, but all the videos out there of the same type. on the screen there are my mistakes, but he always offers one to disable and enable discrete graphics card, display it by default. I have long ago tried and nothing is still not helping... the question is still open.

S
Sliner 19.06.20

The problem was solved, describe the method in two steps:
1. To remove from the root of ALL that is .rpf file or folder. Then there are all sorts of shortcuts, launchers, configs and stuff to remove and leave only folders and large rpf files.
2. The incentive to check the cache and download the missing files again.

After that, I have it worked.

X
Xenon_ulan 19.06.20

Sliner
Yes, you're a genius. For the future I say, any errors and crashes GTA 5, always first verify integrity of game cache)