3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mordvinov Maksim Sergeevi 19.06.20 08:58 pm

Chaos for Glory in Risen 3 (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

In the third Rayzen some characters you just can't beat it for the Glory, they die. Whether for something or for someone such unfortunates, or you can use them and then kill them without affecting the side and story quests in the future?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 19.06.20

here idiot, you glory a little?

E
El Toroz 19.06.20

I understand that shopkeepers and quest NPCs don't die. Drenched a couple of NPCs in Antigua, after they come back to normal, some of them refused to talk to me, but if you wait a bit and sleep, then everything comes back to normal.
At the end of the game tired in the quiet, empty chests, and I stupidly chopped all my notice)

M
Mordvinov Maksim Sergeevi 19.06.20

Simply change the location and back. For example, to climb on a vine or to get on the ship. Bleary-eyed, somehow! In the first Risen for these purposes was the spell a Joke. The second could not just beat up the poor clerk of Angus in Markauskas Bay mission gave a pseudo-Charentes him. And with the spell Telekinesis - very convenient to look for grass and discarded items unattended. And anyway, the years all sorts of flaws, bugs and glitches in toys from Piranhas do not become less. This is what I said in my impressions about the game. Basically, in comparison with the second Riesen:

• "You look pretty good for a dead man!"
• Swimming is reminiscent of hack-thirds of the Gothic, is that of satellites to swim taught
• Pulaski evolved to semi-automatic, however oblique shooting on sparrows remained
• Many characters have had plastic surgery
• Finishing – no comment, except that not all survive :(
• Is unconscious body can be robbed :/
• Humanity has risen not interfere with lawlessness
• New eyepieces for spotting scopes and did not ride ...
• Magic is certainly cool ... But where is the joke? Where is the telekinesis?
• Maps the kids drew
• And in General, the first risen was really fun! It just lacked the Gothic :(

m
marsh resident 19.06.20

Mordvinov Maxim Sergeyevich
telekinesis is present in all fractions

m
marsh resident 19.06.20

Mordvinov Maxim Sergeyevich
in games of this series, I personally beat the only NPC who won't die. Women do not beat - it is a pity, you know
But on the keel with pirates Buz beaten can be a lot of drawings of the jewellery to remove, with the Mada-fool-recipe for a Ritual potion, etc.
And so in the game where there were options to kill or spare (deserters Vasco and Severin, slim on the keel, Mick on Calidore, Red (Red) spy, a slave on the Island of dwarfs - all left alive