3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temenqo 19.06.20 08:59 pm

Where to go after the Crab coast? (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Wii
I went ahead with the Isle of Thieves visited, thieving skills are a little pumped, and what a shame when so many chests to have to pass :) . Then in Antigua, and Alvarez talked . And to remove the skins, claws, teeth, is on the tail, the Indians . Monkey to buy, too, on the tail, a pirate buddy .
8 Comments
Sort by:
U
UNATCO 19.06.20

I first Antigua swam...then kalador..Tanaris..tacarigua..2..DLS Qila

6363 19.06.20

UNATCO
anigua hard)) Better from the beginning on takarigua

U
UNATCO 19.06.20

I ran with a partner and a musket Nitsche complex) it is a tank I ISP-ISP -pysch

M
Mordvinov Maksim Sergeevi 19.06.20

~/~/~/~ Antigua, you can get hold of rozbicki and more or less a normal sword for free (for a sword will have to walk along the path towards the cave in the skull), there on the jetty artifact lying around +5 to melee. To the Island of lost Ships (Misty island), in the West, there is at Venture to learn hunting skills; in the South-Western part of the island, in an abandoned fishing village lying artifact +10% to Glory. Skill prospector - on the Taranis is also a very useful. The trainer of the apes - the keel, in the pirate camp. Etc, etc.

A
Anzhel Kovachev 19.06.20

Advise on Takarigua, there was swimming, it is best to drive there with a partner earning fame, you can go to Calador, I think there the coolest Guild of demon Hunters, and the armor is cool, the magicians, too, lol, but I advise you to first go to Takarigua.

S
SamayaSamaya 19.06.20

If clearly and carefully to perform the job in order history, the order of such
Calador – Antigua – kila – Tacarigua – Taranis – Astrop of the skull. So I thought the easiest

a
abgalter 19.06.20

The theme is repeated,so I will not write all again.What's the easiest way to go for swordsman wrote here
http://forums.playground.ru/risen_3_titan_lords/walkthrough/soveti_nachinayushchim_igru_ili_prohodyashchim_povtorno-834945/

m
marsh resident 19.06.20

it is best to sail to Misty island for shackles Freddie