3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GarretSSS 19.06.20 08:59 pm

Nameless (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

Ladies and gentlemen, as you a new look of GG? Personally I did not like: the long disheveled hair, an eye patch.
Write the opinion.
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Simorli 19.06.20

Well, in the first part of the exterior was not so.Looking like a bald Goblin mugger some =)
Here is much better.Well,what about the bandages I think pirate only decorates.

G
GoHoo 19.06.20

Simili
GG from the first part was the norm. man just the game engine did not allow to draw beautiful faces and so on..)
And this new I also like semi-tough guy 26)

S
Simorli 19.06.20

GoHoo
GG from the first part was the norm. man just the game engine did not allow to draw beautiful faces and so on..)

I'm not the person meant,and hair.Other characters in the game was the hair.And normal.Could GG of hair on your head to add would not be a bully bald.
In the second part of the hair all normal.And with the rest too, I think,or rather hope, too.

G
GarretSSS 19.06.20

Normal Vidocq was the GG of the first Gothic: with a tail run ))

D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 19.06.20

New appearance is very even nothing,but love will find craftsmen sdelalsya mod changes on the face of the ring from the first Gothic

S
Simorli 19.06.20

...Dimic...
Maybe craftsmen and will make such a mod.Honestly I like it on the drum.Never in any game did not use third-party mods, and various other assemblies.Because I think that they spoil any game.Only from the developers.The source is more important.

K
Kildem 19.06.20

I also a new look like GG. Only I have a question, when HS eyes managed to lose?

4Zachem4 19.06.20

Kildem
I read somewhere that during the battle with the Titan.

G
GarretSSS 19.06.20

Kildem
4Zachem4
Yes, he didn't lose it! The bandage holds the eyepiece Mendoza that GG before the battle with the Titan (at the end of the 1st part) is pinned on.

4Zachem4 19.06.20

GarretSSS
He would strongly bulging look to it. Especially in the video he has a scar.

W
Woe 19.06.20

I liked it. Because I'm sick of watching this emotionless face, with eyes bulging from the first part.

G
GarretSSS 19.06.20

4Zachem4
Infa from the official website of Risen 2 (http://risen2.ru/):

Anonymous wears a black eye patch that hides the eyepiece we knew from the first part of Chief Inquisitor Mendoza

As if from the start Piranha was said that under dressing eyepiece )))

4Zachem4 19.06.20

GarretSSS
Anyway his eyes are still there.
Their eyes, he is lost in a bit of a boring finale of the first part(C).

S
Simorli 19.06.20

4Zachem4
What is the final he lost my eyes?After defeating the Titan all the eyes of my character was in place,checked personally :)

4Zachem4 19.06.20

Simili
his face has a scar + read a quote Your eye he lost in a bit of a boring finale of the first part., infa risen2.ru/

G
GarretSSS 19.06.20

Simili
4Zachem4
Enough about his eyes! The point is that nothing is certain. I wrote this info on another forum, but have to repeat here: the eye Damage of the hero is not explained anywhere in the game. It is believed that the wound was caused by the eyepiece during the struggle with the fire Titan in Risen, but there is no information how deep the wound is and whether the hero is to return his eyesight.
This is from Deep Silver answers to the questions of the Italian fans.

S
Simorli 19.06.20

GarretSSS
Honestly Deep Silver piled gardens Italian fans with this eye.A more plausible answer they could come up with something.Oh well :)

G
GarretSSS 19.06.20

Simili
So specifically intrigue keep :)

I
Iotar 19.06.20

About the rules of safety when using optical instruments heard? At the sun without special filters do not watch! Well, GG didn't know. Overwhelmed, then the Titan came out, looked at the sun - burn of the retina and blindness. And the scar from a failed operation with a piece of glass...
But seriously, the fact that says the publisher can you believe only 75%. Sometimes they are seriously mistaken, sometimes intentionally disingenuous. Studio-developer trust a little more :)

G
GarretSSS 19.06.20

Iotar
We learn in 2012 :)
And in fact, I looked to HS and realized that some little bandage. If under it was the eyepiece, the bandage would be on the floor face: remember Mendoza, because the eyepiece was huge, the size of a saucer!