3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost_47 19.06.20 09:00 pm

The Harlock character from the DLC Treasure Island (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

What you need to pump that you could use in a dialogue that answer?
PlayGround.ru
I can't choose the answer Look, a bird.(Stop talking!). Spell skill Level inadequate:
PlayGround.ru
I tried to put the thievery, dirty tricks and a talker 100, but still won't work =(
What needs to be done then?))
7 Comments
Sort by:
U
UNATCO 19.06.20

probably a bug ...or need to download the firearms I had 10+

F
Frost_47 19.06.20

Exactly! I went the entire game pumping only edged weapon, scoring on firearms) next time when I pass, I'll be sure to try bleeding with a gunshot. I wonder what will be the final? In the passage it is written that there are two options: kill him or leave him alone to die on this island. Like if you still choose this option in the dialogue he will be killed too))

S
Sir Smith 19.06.20

Frost_47
I don't know whether you or not.You have to buy ability enough talk, I do not remember who, well, somewhere in the beginning of the game, and then be able to use it. After selecting this option, he simply pull out a gun and shoots him.

F
Frost_47 19.06.20

Thanks, now I understand what it is then :) And in the beginning where is it? On the first island?
And you by the way who joined in on the second island to the Inquisition? I'm here for aboriginal people, can be so not pimped this sposobnost.

S
Sir Smith 19.06.20

Most likely on Takarigua, the character Barney, in the pirate nest I bought this skill BEFORE joining a faction. And joined the Inquisition. And to implement the skill needs a gun in his left hand.

F
Frost_47 19.06.20

Well, uh, when the second time will pass, will have to try.

m
marsh resident 19.06.20

Harlock interesting though that there is a reference to the first part