3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 19.06.20 09:00 pm

Easter eggs in the game (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

To jacks the owners of the beacons in the games piranha bytes are all used, but in Risen 3, they made at least 2 references to the previous installments. First, it's Mo who demands money for the entrance to the tavern (as in Gothic 2) and the second is Kyle, who complains that his house had made a thoroughfare(as in Gothic 1). With all this, even the names of the characters the same. And what references or Easter eggs have you found?
44 Comments
Sort by:
U
UNATCO 19.06.20

Mud from Gothic-1 does for you and nudechat) Only if the Gothic to get rid of it it was possible only by killing it(probably) ...then you can complete the quest.

S
Stroitel Administracii 19.06.20

Found in the game smiley))
Located on the island of Taranis about here:
Spoiler

S
Stroitel Administracii 19.06.20

Jaffar from the last part of the present by the way. (plot spoiler!!!)
Solartalk now he is above the title and he keeps the student gets into the team then for you

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 19.06.20

rustavelli1901 Jaffar is not Easter eggs and not a reference, they are part of the same series. This is the same as say for example the Daedric armor in Skyrim a reference to Morrowind or oblivion. And so, in risen 3 a lot of characters from Risen 2 and even Risen 1. Don't play long, but I met 2 captains pirates(forgot the names like Garcia), a steel beard, bones, Wilson, Alvarez, Santiago, Severin, Mendoza, petty, gg, Mara, ursegor, Jafar, hawk, Maritime Coca of the last part. This is purely for those who remembered at once.

M
Mark Shvidko 19.06.20

emoticons I also found a lot of them

S

I am one of the smiley face found on the Isle of thieves. In General, the game is not a lot of Easter eggs, but a lot of humor. For example on the Isle of thieves slaver welcomes gg phrase: Hey, face that gg can answer: Hey, asshole.)

s
sergio7655 19.06.20

This is not Easter eggs and the joke of developers, our hero in the same dialogue asking for his name, he just says my name as it is instantly interrupted... Oh and still have a little bit

S

sergio7655 Such dialogov the entire game even, well, it's a tradition, no one from piranha HS name was)

_
_B1aD3_ 19.06.20

In the citadel on the 2nd floor, man says that he built a house, he said that don't and blah blah blah...That's the 1st Gothic, it word for word.

_
_B1aD3_ 19.06.20

UNATCO
If you go with him, he also becomes first a Shadow, then the Guards.

U
UNATCO 19.06.20

_B1aD3_
wow

v
vanrem 19.06.20

UNATCO
fills it
in the original Gothic mad just ran for YEARS, bothering him, until the first monster.

_
_B1aD3_ 19.06.20

W. ill
It is a city not out...

U
UNATCO 19.06.20

gygy I killed))) stupid mug him )))

D
DryRex 19.06.20

On the island of the demon Hunters in my at the entrance to the tavern is the dialogue exactly the same dialogue from Star Wars 4 when the guard requires paper input : Your paper ? - You don't need my papers . I don't need your paper . - You're gonna miss me . - You can take place . :) GG is the first Jedi . Laughed :)

S

DryRex No, it's not Frodo there on Calidore at the entrance to taverna Mo worth the money requires, a reference to the second Gothic. Although m. b. if you select specific branches in the dialogues, but I've been there on different clicked, a dialog similar to Gothic 2, not star wars.

D
DryRex 19.06.20

I somewhat incorrectly described - not at the entrance to the tavern and these ... um ... the ruins where the building of the tavern , I hope you understand this time . Mo is really worth it in the doorway of the tavern and it's Gothic 2, Yes .

a
angrom 19.06.20

How do you forget about Jack the lighthouse Keeper (on Takarigua)

a
artem46 19.06.20

Meeting with the nameless of the previous parts of the game.
Spoiler

S

angrom nobody forgot, I'm in the hat wrote about it, although I do not understand in this part is the same that was in risen 2 or not, too much outwardly has changed.