3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 19.06.20 09:01 pm

The camera over her shoulder (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello ! In General, I prefer to make the same camera view as in the first part of the game. Who knows ? Found so far only in the first person.
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 19.06.20

Absolute Camera there you can configure the camera how you want.

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.06.20

saa0891
thanks, will test

K
Konstantinion 19.06.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
If you don't get the settings in this mod or not hunting to Potter, can I help you, because at the time he fired up to make the camera as in the first part and all the presets left!)

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.06.20

Kost1990
if not difficult, then will take off ? well, not that I scrap the most...just seems like I don't fucking understand

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.06.20

Kost1990
no, still somehow figured out with the basic. setup while just walking, running, swimming, and horse. the other settings don't really understand (I'm English so-so rummage)

K
Konstantinion 19.06.20

Well, of course, tomorrow I will throw off screenshots here of each action, it can adjust and what not like he will adapts to yourself already!)))

K
Konstantinion 19.06.20

And so, in the settings I didn't touch Sailing the Boat Horse Riding - riding a horse, because they suit me, so that they will not take off, and the rest, here!) Can in principle just turn the game into a window on the screen to configure everything.

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.06.20

Kost1990

Oh, I almost the same value set. the difference in 0.2 - 0.6. so I did

K
Konstantinion 19.06.20

Well great, glad to help!)

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.06.20

Kost1990
I just think that the setting is depend on the size of the monitor. although, I could be wrong. and Yes, thanks for the screenshots

K
Konstantinion 19.06.20

Yes you are right, probably it depends from the monitor and distance from the monitor, and from personal tastes, I suppose the TV is connected to my computer and I was sitting quite far, so standard for me too far, and so more comfortable, and the magnitude of the perceived stronger. And there is another game. The same Dead space to take, it was not comfortable to play because Isaac screen floor occupied. They wanted to delay, in the Witcher is closer.

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.06.20

Kost1990
me something really weird on the first part ) do you happen to know is there any mod that changes the standard sound on the sound from the first part ?

K
Konstantinion 19.06.20

Hahaha, so weird, man!))) No, look this fashion not exactly met, even on the Nexus did not come across this!) Saw one just mod the face of Geralt from the first part, not anymore!)

F
Faik 1972 19.06.20

Thanks for help))