3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow-N 19.06.20 09:04 pm

Tips and tactics Wasteland 2 (Wasteland 2)

Decided to share the experience on the game. It may be interesting to those who starts the game. Who can add something useful - please share any useful experience.
Tips
1. Prior to receiving access into the Base Ranger (BR) should collect the following valuable items:
1) literally shit - yeah, still any (cow, mouse, etc.):))) In BR is the trader that is at a good price will take it;
2) pain - similar to point 1);
3) broken weapon parts - same as item 1)
2. How to get rich? Elementary. There is a useful skill - Armorer. On the Basis of Rangers is helpful gunsmith who buys Broken weapon parts for 14$ apiece. Hiking in the Badlands of the captured weapons break for the sake of the valuable parts of modifier, and the balance break for Broken weapon parts, which they sell to shopkeepers. For example, found the rifle, which is 81$ and it will sell. Cool? No. Dismantle, get a Broken weapon parts and sell them. On 5 LVL skill of Guainia I get about 6 to 10-12 items (F5 to F9 to help). 12 PCs * 14$ = 168$ instead of 81$. Plus, this way in the fact that saving weight in the campaigns of breaking heavy weapons. Gold mine - dynamite. Bought from a dealer for$ 50, disassembled, sold in the form of a Broken weapon parts 3 times more expensive.
45 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hydrolisk 19.06.20

What is better to choose a weapon? This question is probably tormented by any player))
Is there any topic where they discussed this issue. It seems that they rule the assault rifle or sniper rifle + energy weapons when the enemies will be armored.

Found a small bug. In Prison there is a trader with turrets ( knemo can get past the turrets).
On the turret you can use skill mechanics endlessly and every time you get 10 experience.

The tactics of the battle (IMHO)
The battle usually starts with the first player. Before you get involved is the whole company of friends to sit down and give a volley at the enemy. Almost always on one enemy will be less.
Don't forget about the ambush regime. Character in ambush would shoot the first who will approach to a distance shot. If the ambush are just a few people, then shoot all at once (effectively against a strong enemy). One shot is not spent. Leave 7 people with sniper in ambush, and let the only thing that moves.

A
Alex_Cra2y 19.06.20

Suggest since the game started slowly to pump energy weapons. In the beginning of the game from him it was no use, but when it comes to robots - energeiai the best option.

By the way, how many people do you usually take in a team. I play with 4 Persians, as in the beginning of the game and never take. By the end of the game will not become too difficult? Maybe better than anyone else in the command to take or 4 is quite real to pass?

H
Hydrolisk 19.06.20

Alex_Cra2y
To take or not to take additional satellites - a private matter.
My advice is to take. An extra set of hands to drag stuff never hurts. Regarding satellites, there are some nuances.
- Open the inventory from an additional satellite, and I see by his portrait of a Chance to rebel. During the battle, unable to see the message lost Control and the character does what he pleases. If he has no weapon will flock to the thick, on mines or something crazy. Depends on the chance of leadership from the adjacent character. The major 4 has no such problems.
In the starting area are usually taken in a group with his friend ACE. It's good, but do not relax, it will dump you in the course of the story.
- Maybe you know but for me it was a surprise that you can control not the whole crowd, and every single character. Simply a space.
- Want to drive the extra companion and I'm afraid that you will not find it then? Do not worry. They all clump together in the Citadel, in the dining room. By the way, there will be an increase in salary for each recruit. The gain increases with each new recruit

a
antropolog13 19.06.20

but with this train ran yesterday

T
T.T.G 19.06.20

antropolog13
All the election of a new Sheriff.

S
Shadow-N 19.06.20

Useful skills
Below are useful skills that I use in the passage. Actually everything is relative and it is possible to go to extremes. You can be stupid and strong as a gunner, a charismatic talker, or choose a middle ground. In the passage all at once in the top try not to rock, and homaco skill points and spend them as needed.
1. Skills of interaction in the dialogues of the type Hetro***PY, I***Polis, a Bully - using these skills in dialogue, you can get more valuable information to simplify your life, and to diversify their advance, making it more variable. Do not get involved immediately leveling all those skills to the top, because skill points can be relevant to more useful skills at one time or another.
2. Cracking safes, Breaking locks - will not crack and will not gain swag. Comes across many closed doors.
3. The watchful eyes. A lot of useful information, caches, sanitarnych safes, activated landmines and traps can be found obsessing over this skill.
4. The removal of the alarm. Used for removing the signaling from the doors, locks, etc., so as not to cause alarm. Type stealth, which is not.
5. The armorer. A very useful skill to obtain in the analysis of the weapons modules for a weapons upgrade. Pumped the weapon significantly increases its properties. The higher the skill, the higher the upgrade modules fall out. Getting access into the Base of the Rangers, robust design, you can earn money while clearing the weapon at the Broken weapon parts and selling them to a dealer-gunsmith.
6. Surgery, First aid. You hit to ur. 5. As long as enough. Better to have skill points to spare.
7. Repair of toasters. You hit to 2 SD. On super-sophisticated toasters can be led recruit-native American Camp rail nomads.

S
Shadow-N 19.06.20

Wine maelstrom
This is where and what is useful in an election?

L
LaserDeath 19.06.20

Shadow-N
At the expense of the gunsmith I want to correct you.
1. The level and type of modification depends on the LVL of pumping gunsmith. It depends on which weapons are dismantled. At the same time that you get and kamim chance written during the analysis. Chance does not change for a specific weapon.
2. To disassemble the weapon is not profitable as many here write. Then when you start to get more expensive weapons, you will understand when parsing puhi for 150-180$ will receive 1 sranenkoe modification for$ 24 which you have already so full inventory.

So I always sell weapons to the traders, except for those guns of modification which I need at the moment. And by the way modification to get then to move. At high skill chance to get 100%. So modifications get a full inventory's nowhere to put them.

G
General-2k 19.06.20

Useful topic, because even at the simplest level of complexity to pass difficult. Almost strip the CX, but really felt the lack of ammo(mansions for the sniper) and painkillers. The medic did not shake, because I heard that somewhere and the beginning will be to recruit, was on the very first map where ACE bury. Interestingly, on CX all did not finish, because when you return you can continue to resolve or a mission fail?

a
antropolog13 19.06.20

Borov Ra
I agree, too, in one passage I read that you need weapons to disassemble, and that cheap is profitable, and that is already more expensive - nifiga...

L
LaserDeath 19.06.20

General-2k
Just in the centre CX you should have met the Rose - medic. She you door needs to open.
Angela will find at the exit location of the citadel. The mission will not fail if you drive to the citadel.

o
ololopopo 19.06.20

Will share the tactics of the game on a second playthrough(on the ground caught the bug and perinatal).
When creating characters focused on intelligence 8 (one 10) and coordination(6-8).One Persian with a charisma of 4.Otherwise they are slow,unlucky, etc. skill Points are distributed directly on the weapon.
Why so much intelligence?Yes to 4-5навыков normal rock.This approach gave a boost skills in the first lulah-almost immediately rocked all weapon skill up to 5-6.Then everything smoothly for pumping additional skills.
Team is(all the skills are on the priority of the buildup):
1)gunner+ locks + safes + signaling.
2)gunner+ leadership + popolis + hitropopy.
3)gunner+ melee weapon + keen eye + explosive.
4)sniper + submachine guns + gunsmith + badass + changed(intelligence 10).
the fifth was rose.it did so:first aid + pistols + electronics + toasters.Surgery left as it was(more of the first level but not needed).
Battle tactics are simple:
1)all charged machines+sniper rifle in single shots,Crouch(6-8уровне weapon skill you can not Crouch) and shoot the first enemy in range-he dies and the battle begins
2)single shots shoot enemies from a distance
2A)if fit is close,the sniper pulls out the Uzi,rose the gun,and one submachine gunner with a knife and kill at close range.
3A)other gunners at this time doing 2 steps from the enemy and continue to fire.
I would also like to recommend to balls in random encounters outside the prison machines HK33(sooner the better),this is the best solution until the M16(and it is still necessary to accumulate) and a .38 revolver + besides HK33 versed on long guns(+6m range weapons) that allow you to shoot the gunners on the range of snipers,and rose with a gun turns into a fighter for the middle distance(the gun with this barrel shoots 16-18метров) ++ revolvers deal on powerful scopes(+7m distance).Together it all turns you into a very long-range fighters.
At first of course with the ammo tightness,but this tactic facilitates the passage further.

L
LaserDeath 19.06.20

I have this situation:
1. The leader of the party, blunt weapon, armorer, leadership. Running around with a crowbar (fashion leather arm -1 OD + hit and low weight + ingress) Priority of power and charisma. It's such a healthy bull who hangs out in the middle of the squad bufet all leadership and beats enemies debiasi miles in area. And the bad beats a crowbar with a mod requires only 2 AP per shot.
2,3,4 - Attack aircraft with M16 (which are easy to buy once allowed into the citadel) for the first time can be Famusov them to buy. Not to wait until prison.(ass man, mechanic,repair toasters,safe-cracking, lock picking, survival)
5. Rose - doctor of CX center. (pistols, surgery, medicine, computers)
6. The chisel of the railroad, with a wrench as the leader of the party.(blunt, brute force, the bully)
7. The splicer in her tracks from Darwin with the meson cannon. Good makes well armored targets. (Energy, smart-ass, intelligence)

Thus 2 malesnica with crushing in miles per turn take out almost any enemy. Crumble the rest and not allowed to approach others. Also covered all the most necessary in my opinion skills.

Problems with the cartridges not and never nebylo. Where you see the trader need cartridges from all buy. The money has nowhere to go (now it's 15 Grand in the passage of the canyon and temple)

T
T.T.G 19.06.20

Shadow-N
A bit of humor is always helpful.

H
Hydrolisk 19.06.20

Locked boxes there is darkness, and it is often locked safes with traps, if hacking skills and mine to give to one character, it will be much faster than others pumped. In my opinion the imbalance in experience is not needed, so I put hacking, cracking safes, demining and PC+alarm on 4 different characters.

At the expense of sorting out the weapons
Disassemble each used barrel profitable exactly to the moment when the trader in the Citadel won't run out of money, and all team members will not be dressed in his best armor and weapons. Around this point, you already get the plot to"places not so remote where will fall the trunks better and can be put a big bolt on loot, since money have nowhere to go.

A
ARCHI_HALO 19.06.20

Hydrolisk
The money to put controversial, because the cost of cartridges is very disadvantageous, I'm in LA I run in all, though, I have the guys 7.69 800 and 300 9mm, scrap I only have a 1200, but on a good barrel or cartridges in wealth is not enough, that such things, and the opponents is not weak.

V
Vasya prosto Vasya 19.06.20

In the first place. For those who took companions of the Rose (or anyone with a mechanical stray like Lex ) - before the last visit to the Citadel, Rangers (after coming back from LA ) is better to exclude from the squad or take them ALL weapons.
Secondly, at least the minimum skill of hacking computers at other Persian (enough for 1-2 level).

M
M-k-LI 19.06.20

Guys, question: on the screenshots of the game saw the minimap and I the current in the upper-right corner of the compass hanging. The minimap can somehow enable?

And second: are there markers on the quests, and then quest completed, you have someone to report to, and where this someone I do not remember :( (I Tried quests mark, but nothing it does not, in General, from labels quest what is the effect?)

Thank you

L
LaserDeath 19.06.20

But without minimap sometimes uncomfortable especially in the canyon..

The most important advice: do not play on the recruit to play right away on tempered at least.. otherwise the game like beating kittens))

S
Shadow-N 19.06.20

Borov Ra
Review of weapons for broken weapon parts useful in the beginning when money is tight. What is wrong is to buy dynamite for$ 50, dismantled and sold 3 times as much on your counter? Naturally it is necessary to compare the price of items received and how much the weapon itself. I wrote about it, if you read ;) the Amount of detail noticed still depends on the skill level of the Gunsmith. Little details in the analysis? Well, F9 and F11 has not been canceled.